Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragons names!

Fashion Designer

Lets Get Some Creative Names!

It seems that a lot of people are using a random name generator that contains the following to create their island names: variations on Dragon Island/Isle, Dragon Ville, Dragon Vale, Dragon Story, Dragoon and Draco. Also commonly seen as components: Paradise, Den, Realm, and Enchanted. Names from the Eragon stories are also very common. The names inspired by Lord of the Rings are interesting and not too common yet (though I don't remember any dragons in that story...but it did have that mountain with all the fire) . I'm surprised I haven't seen more Puffs.

Where are your creative juices folks? My island is called "Hells Bells" which I came up with for the obvious fire reference but also because pet dragons should probably have bells on their collars so you can hear them coming. lol Of course after I selected that name I looked it up to find out where it originally came from and found out its a nickname for a hallucinogenic plant!

One person who visited me is called "Hot Mess" which I thought was great! What creative names have you seen?

Executive Chef
    Mine is called Cookie Land. Cooookies |

Banned
    Mine is called sweet dragons lol I guess it's not that. Creative

Senior Moderator
    I went into Google Translate, typed in "dragon", and started looking through different languages. I found that in Polish, dragon is "smok", pronounced smoke. So I went with Smoky lol.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    I chose Enchanted🌀Wings LOL
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    not very creative I'm afraid... Moose Dragon here. because I'm Moose Mooosie in my other game.

Executive Chef
    Mines Dragon Heaven. I couldn't think of anything. Lol.

Executive Chef
    oh, and I should add, also because Moose Dragonnie looked weird.

Nightclub Owner
    I have the same name that I use in almost all my games. I could've come up with something else, but I'd likely forget it and if I ever have a problem with a TL game and need support, I like to just have all my games named the same. AppleDragons might not have been too bad, and I probably could've remembered it, but oh well.

I'm not creative at all, my older sisters got those genes I'm afraid.

Executive Chef
    I dont play Dragon Story, but I play other stories, and i dont think there are other players with the same boutique name as mine I guess I'm kind of creative!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast