Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help with Level 64 :)

Farm Supplier
    This one is indeed tricky. I found that when you get to the last little "gate", if you will, if you don't get the bubble you need, you can actually angle it to the upper right ice formation by aiming *just* outside of the right of the gate. For that reason, try to pop the last gate magnifying glass with the color that is not in the right corner, in case you get a wrong one, you can toss it to the right.

Banned
    I got all 3 babies (or whatever) with 2 bubbles left over and it still didn't let me pass the level. Somebody needs to make a video of how to beat this or something.

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    It is best to memorize the three colours at the start so you don't have to pop magnifying glass. That frees up more balls to do what greygull suggested.
    Here's a good way to see the top - when the level loads, press the home and top button on your iPhone/iPad to take a normal screenshot. Then you can refer to it when you like during the game in your photo album...

Also you need the first three bubbles to be the same colour to hit the mag glass then pop the three so you can pop the lightening bubbles. It does need careful counting of bubbles. I completed it with one final bubble...

I've tried this level so many times and my highest score is 39,620.
    No problem with memorizing the colors on top, but cannot get 3 stars even when I clear the level.
    Please, someone let me know if there's a trick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12