Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2012 requests!!!

Rhino Keeper

Halloween 2012 requests!!!

They are already asking on facebook what we want to see for Halloween!! Im excited! What do you want to see on bakery story for Halloween?!

As for me...
    Zombie head cookie jar!!!! Candy corn couch/sofa, candy corn tables/chairs, zombie waiter, zombie cupcakes, &&brain cupcakes!

Fashion Designer
    lol brain cupcakes!! LOVE IT!! what else?? mm....how about... ghost cookies ( i think we already had them) blood punch?? witches' fingers, bat brownies, or cookies.. both are fine with me!! TL surprise me this year!!

Rhino Keeper
    Sigh everything I ever post on here always gives me negative feedback. I think I'll just stop trying.

And to Lin - I do agree. We... As in my household/family do not celebrate Halloween. My husband an I don't let our kids trick or treat or dress up. But I myself did it when I was a little girl. I just wanted to see some zombie stuff.

Farm Supplier
    Some yummy candy corn furniture, and pumpkin/jack'o'lantern chairs&tables would be cute ^^;
    Oooh, and choco bar sofas as well as different types of comfy chairs ~

Rhino Keeper
    I want the little pumpkin ice cream back. That was my favorite recipe and didn't get to make many becaus of the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd just like to see it on Android..

Executive Chef
    Zombie type food awesome An last year all the Halloween items got pulled but this years Xmas or valentines didn't can you keep the recipies

Executive Chef
    I'd love to see some vampire stuff. I suppose reading twilight has an effect on that

Executive Chef
    I want the old receipes so I can master them. I have few of the food in my inventory but I don't want to waste it.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Bring back the MONSTER KITCHEN! I spent a fortune last year trying to get it, make it available outside of a box please!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast