Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2012 requests!!!

Recipes: Freshly squeezed blood orange juice, Vanilla and chocolate flavoured milkshakes with red strawberry sauce ("blood"), biscuit pudding, finger biscuits (long, flavoured biscuits- not ones that look like real fingers :O) , black pudding, flavoured popcorn, peppermint crisp pudding, red velvet cupcakes, bag of treats, dark chocolate slabs

Items: Tricks and Treats Display, spider web table, black bar stool Broomstick holder/stand, angry pumpkin carriage (like from cinderella but with am angry/smiling face cut out), dark forest, 3 witches (by a boiling cauldron), creepy candle stick, haunted mansion on a hill (duh!~) Chandelier, scary Frankenstein marriage ceremony, grandfather clock, chandelier, classic horror movie posters (The Excorsist, Psycho, etc), dungeon, ******d black and white walls, bookcase, antique furniture - ie. dark wood end table, dining table, plush, maroon/red/blue/cerulean chair cuisines/couches.

Other: a MASSIVE gems sale, 1% of the prices jk

I didn't read the rest of the post so I'm sorry if I repeated something!

PS bring back the monster kitchen please

I hope they have some set goals on Halloween like they did on World Games, that would get a lot of people keen to design if that were the case.

Host(ess)
    I want to see the Monster Kitchen this year ❤I didn't have bakery story at the time and I saw it in a neighbors bakery and it looked so cute and awesome please put it out again but if it was in a box last year put it to a limited time offer❤this year rhx ❤����

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tweetea View Post
    Oohh instead of having the customers who come in your bakery they all should come dressed up in Halloween costumes!!!!
    That would look so awesome!! I love that this would be my first halloween in BS and I hope they bring the monster kitchen it is so creepy looking

Host(ess)
    bring back past halloween limited time recipes. i want to master them plus there are plenty of relative newcomers who haven't had a chance to try bake them.

Wow~!I Wish To See The
    Witch Table
    Witch Chair
    Spooky Wall
    Spider Web Wall Decorations
    And Some Spooky And Scary Recipes!!!!!
    Yay For The Soon Update~!!!!

Pink stuf please!

Farm Supplier
    Please have the Halloween stuff available starting at the beginning of October so we can enoy it all month long! Love the ideas of customers in costumes & witches cauldron for making drinks! You could do some "Nightmare Before Christmas" type items that would work from Halloween through Christmas if they're done right. I'd like to see Halloween themed appliances that each have 3+ unique recipes to them.

Ideas for recipes: pumpkin bread, creepy caramel apples with gummy worms sticking out, spider topped cupcakes, jack-o-lantern cookies, graveyard cake - a sheet cake decorated with a graveyard scene with tiny tombstones & little ghosts coming out, marshmallow or marzipan ghosts, witches brew (drink), bat-shaped cookies, black cat cupcakes or cookies, and cake pops decorated like different Halloween symbols (bat, pumpkin, etc.).

Ideas for decor: pumpkin shaped tables & chairs, windows with dark night sky with lightning bolts, windows with spider webs across them, pumpkin display with haybales or cornstalks behind them, bat-shaped lights - like swag-style Christmas lights only bat shaped with a purple glow to them, apple tree or maple tree with leaves that are changing colors, leaf pile with rake, deep purple wallpaper with spider web valances on top, candy cauldron for by your door for tick-or-treating customers :-) , Haunted Mansion style gingerbread house display, candleabras, wallpaper with scattered spooky glowing eyes pattern, greeters could be vampire, witch, mummy, Frakenstein & his bride, etc., a raven (perhaps sitting on a skull or something?), and a black cat with green eyes.

I'd also really like to see fall themed decor & recipes in September that would flow into the Halloween themed stuff too. Some of the items above would work for fall & Halloween. I like to see versatile items that work for more than one holiday too.

And PLEASE make most of these things available for coin purchase! I agree with the people who said we Androis players hardly get any gems because we don't get the goals that IOS players do!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd probably want 'treat bag' snacks, zombie sour cake, 'trick' and 'treat' cupcakes...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amentofashion View Post
    Recipes: Freshly squeezed blood orange juice, Vanilla and chocolate flavoured milkshakes with red strawberry sauce ("blood"), biscuit pudding, finger biscuits (long, flavoured biscuits- not ones that look like real fingers :O) , black pudding, flavoured popcorn, peppermint crisp pudding, red velvet cupcakes, bag of treats, dark chocolate slabs

Items: Tricks and Treats Display, spider web table, black bar stool Broomstick holder/stand, angry pumpkin carriage (like from cinderella but with am angry/smiling face cut out), dark forest, 3 witches (by a boiling cauldron), creepy candle stick, haunted mansion on a hill (duh!~) Chandelier, scary Frankenstein marriage ceremony, grandfather clock, chandelier, classic horror movie posters (The Excorsist, Psycho, etc), dungeon, ******d black and white walls, bookcase, antique furniture - ie. dark wood end table, dining table, plush, maroon/red/blue/cerulean chair cuisines/couches.

Other: a MASSIVE gems sale, 1% of the prices jk

I didn't read the rest of the post so I'm sorry if I repeated something!

PS bring back the monster kitchen please
    Ahh! I wish TL would give us a popcorn machine! With different kinds of popcorn! But then again it's not very bakery-like, but it would be neat! (Sorry, off subject.)