Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: New olympic stuff update?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    It seemed like 2 years ago or so when the last Olympics was.
    Oh, that was the "Winter" Olympics.

Grand Emperor
    Bigbux, it goes alternating 2 years summer/winter. So every 4 years there's winter Olympics and every 4 years there's summer Olympics, but there's one of those every 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Bigbux, it goes alternating 2 years summer/winter. So every 4 years there's winter Olympics and every 4 years there's summer Olympics, but there's one of those every 2 years.
    Haha. I feel... stupid

Farm Supplier
    I'm just going from dev site back to app page Help! This is frustrating!! I'm on an ipad2

Quote Originally Posted by pop16 View Post
    I'm just going from dev site back to app page Help! This is frustrating!! I'm on an ipad2
    I posted a link though.

Executive Chef
    Ok. I've updated. Thanx for the advice everyone 

Fashion Designer
    I found it muself even not reading this post and posted in diff thread here and on my BS wall, also helped my friends find it, funny it is here same i did it on even pic since yesterday. But i found that myself.

All iOS players:
    You will not be able to buy any of the New Olympic update items in the regular version of Bakery Story. Go to the App Store> search TeamLava> scroll the the bottom of the search results> tap the World Games Bakery Story app> download> it keep all your gems/money/XP/level/neighbors it will keep ALL of your progress of any kind in your bakery. You can delete the regular version if you like, there is no benefit to having both versions on your iDevice. Hope this helps!!! Add bellazo179 I'd you want a 4 star neighbor

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bellazo179 View Post
    All iOS players:
    You will not be able to buy any of the New Olympic update items in the regular version of Bakery Story. Go to the App Store> search TeamLava> scroll the the bottom of the search results> tap the World Games Bakery Story app> download> it keep all your gems/money/XP/level/neighbors it will keep ALL of your progress of any kind in your bakery. You can delete the regular version if you like, there is no benefit to having both versions on your iDevice. Hope this helps!!! Add bellazo179 I'd you want a 4 star neighbor
    The new app is only seasonal. Once the time is up we have to use the original bakery story app again.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    I still delete the original app because I'm a ditz. I am inclined to forget and play the original app and next time remember the seasonal app etc. This can cause major sync problems, and loss of progress. I will re install the original when the Olympic app is no longer supported.