Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop touring my zoo

Be patient Brett. When you next collect watch the total. If you collect from an animal if you see a coin & paw wait, collect the 20coin, check total and wait! You should see an increase by the regular amount. I have been watching this today as I was told it should be an extra amount. If it doesn't the you have a problem because mine works. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by chickenluff View Post
    Be patient Brett. When you next collect watch the total. If you collect from an animal if you see a coin & paw wait, collect the 20coin, check total and wait! You should see an increase by the regular amount. I have been watching this today as I was told it should be an extra amount. If it doesn't the you have a problem because mine works. Good luck
    Sometimes this happens but most of the time I just get 20 coins. It is very annoying like today after waiting 16 hours for my orangutans to give me coins I only got 20.

have this bug using Android . It s been going on for over two years and it is not fixed yet ???? Sometimes I get the right amount most of the time Iget the 20 coins.
    Aarafel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123