Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop touring my zoo

New Resident

Stop touring my zoo

Its getting very hard for me to collect money in this game when I have people touring my zoo and instead of receiving my 400 coins for my familys i get only 20 can you guys please do something about this, it is really annoying having to wait 20 hours to collect money only to receive 20 coins.

Which animal habitat is giving you the wrong amount of Coins? Please include more information so we can look into this issue. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Which animal habitat is giving you the wrong amount of Coins? Please include more information so we can look into this issue. Thanks!
    I'm not sure about this particular user, but this is what happens to every animal whenever someone tours their zoo. This is also a bug in Pet Shop Story that people have been complaining about since it started.

For example, if Animal A comes up for collection normally at 4 hours, it gives me 1 paw (experience) and 200 coins.

If - during those 4 hours - my neighbor visited my zoo and "toured" that animal, then I get 2 paws (experience) and only 20 coins.

Regardless of the amount an animal normally pays, if a neighbor tours it, you get 2 paws and 20 coins. All animals. All attractions.

I've gotten to the point that I delete my neighbors if they tour my zoo and at one point had a note on my wall that explained the situation.

New Resident
    yeah this is exactly what is happening to me i am also to the point were i want to delete all my friends. where i would wait 6 hours to collect 400 coins from an animal if in that time it gets toured i only get 20 coins then have to wait 6 hours again and pray to god that it doesnt get toured again

Host(ess)
    It is now December and this issue still is not fixed!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    What device and operating system are you using? What game version are you on?

Host(ess)
    I have a galaxy s2 phone android and I have the most recent version as I have it set up to allow automatic updates

Nightclub Owner
    I've flagged this over

same issue on kindle fire. just installed game a week ago so latest version of game.

I had a htc desire and I only got 20 coins when the habitat wS toured so I xfered it to my tablet but I still hgave this problem please fix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast