Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collectible Chef Jacket & knife

New Resident

Collectible Chef Jacket & knife

Hi,

I had played for more than 1 week and i cook the most are French Toast , Omelet for about 3 hours continuously per day.
    Besides are food salad ,bacon & cheese , lucky breakfast , morning cheer .

I had many collectibles as below , but it's very very rear for me to get the knife & jacket , what can i do to get it>?

Chef hat x 27 Apron x 4 , Glove x 20 , jacket x 2
    whisk x 6 thong x 10 sheet x 3 knife x 0

is there any food or any specific time where the above will dropped?

Executive Chef
    It's just random.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

New Resident
    But it seems like the random not evenly , especially for jacket and thong.
    Or do you cook any dishes the thong and jacket will drop more?

New Resident
    As i can see, i cook Frech Toast it drop alot of chef hat follow by glove.

Fashion Designer
    It's not even. It's designed that way to prevent you from redeeming the collectibles too many times. The drop rates used to be higher and easier to complete the set. It's like the mcdonalds monopoly game where they give away 2 out of 3 pieces like candy and the real winner is getting the rare one.

That's why players get 100's of the other collectibles and stay at zero for the rare one. It acts as a bottleneck to stop giving players too many benefits.

New Resident
    Collectibles are a joke and totally useless. Who needs 75 golden utensils? What good are they? I thought, hey, I will sell them and make $$, but NO! The $ I made after selling them was "removed" by the game when I was finished. So I repeat my original question: WHAT GOOD ARE THEY? Very frustrated!!

Executive Chef
    The collectibles are as random as the prizes you win from the boxes. Some appear way more than others and you can't do much to increase your odds other than maybe tip/cook like crazy.

Too bad it's random, the 1000 XP from redeeming Baking Goodness (knife and other 3 utensils) is very tempting.

Rhino Keeper
    They're not quite as random as suggested. The most valuable of them come up the least often. They operate on the same sort of mastering scale as the recipes. It took till level 96 IIRC for me to master the cooking tools. Every set of those required a spatula, as the other 3 tools are the most common, and you'll get hundreds of each of those. There's no point in fretting over them. They're an extra help, but when, or how often, they show up has nothing to do with what you're doing. In that sense, yes, they are random.

Yup Is Just Random

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast