Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going on Vacation how to keep neighbors?

Farm Supplier
    i think I'm going to stop cooking any new food a day or two before I leave the country. This way the game can play itself while I'm traveling and maybe when I get oversees I can try to get to a WIFI connection to my iPod while I am there - I'm only leaving the country, not going going to Mars . . . Since they do have the internet where I'm going maybe the hotel concierge can help me out! I don't think he'd want me to get those pesky flies on my white truffles LoLzzzz!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyjeni View Post
    i think I'm going to stop cooking any new food a day or two before I leave the country. This way the game can play itself while I'm traveling and maybe when I get oversees I can try to get to a WIFI connection to my iPod while I am there - I'm only leaving the country, not going going to Mars . . . Since they do have the internet where I'm going maybe the hotel concierge can help me out! I don't think he'd want me to get those pesky flies on my white truffles LoLzzzz!!!
    Just tell him it's your BAKERY. He'll understand

Grand Emperor
    Also beware of the DREADED ROAMING CHARGES. Be careful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    This NEVER works. Right on top of your huge ★★★DO NOT POST★★★ will be "add me" or something. Always.
    This is sooo true. That doesn't bother me though. What annoys me is they don't take the time to at least repost the do not post message at least. Thank goodness for nmishii and a couple of my other nbrs who would repost it for me. They kept me sane while I was having difficulty with my games. Wish all nbrs would at least repost the message. I've often posted aove a do not post sign by mistake but always take 2 seconds to at least repost it for them. I'll probably do it again at one point or another lol.

All u can do is post a message on all nbrs walls and your own wall with a do not post message (better than nothing but people will post anyways and not repost the message for u) or remove your tables, chairs, deco and spell on vacay with floor tiles, tables or chairs. Farm u can use dog bowls to spell on vacay for 10 days etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Also beware of the DREADED ROAMING CHARGES. Be careful.
    It's an iPod she said she had, There is no roaming charges (its not a phone) It can only connect to the internet using wifi. If u don't have wifi then u can't connect to the Internet or play TL games on it. at least the one I have I need wifi to use the Internet on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    It's an iPod she said she had, There is no roaming charges (its not a phone) It can only connect to the internet using wifi. If u don't have wifi then u can't connect to the Internet or play TL games on it. at least the one I have I need wifi to use the Internet on it.
    Never mind lol. That was juicyjeni who said she had an iPod not the OP.

Rhino Keeper
    I was gone for about a week and a lot of my nbrs removed me even when i posted on my wall and it didnt get pushed down

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorVII View Post
    I was gone for about a week and a lot of my nbrs removed me even when i posted on my wall and it didnt get pushed down
    Oh sorry

Grand Emperor
    When I went on vacation for a week without internet I wrote "be back m-dd" in flowers on Farm and tables in RS/BS. I had one nbr drop me ... a 0 star daily dog bowl gifter who probably never once visited my farm. This was 16 mo ago.

Since then I've posted on the walls of my nbrs that I will be on vacation or without internet. I didn't have anyone delete me until this past Monday.

I use to send to all my nbrs that I'm goin away for example 10 days or telling what date I'm back.. so when I tipping all my nbrs day b4 I'm leaving and write in same message that I'm away, use to be really great=) Bz i delete people who haunt told me that they will be away for a while.. and I don't know where they r. So how to know if they stop playing or not? And even they haunt wrote anything about that they r away in their wall.. So DELETE.. sorry.. I don't have time with people who don't play, but its different if the nbr had told me that they r away nd what date they r back. Then no problem=) Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast