Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going on Vacation how to keep neighbors?

Question Going on Vacation how to keep neighbors?

I am going on vacation for 10 days with limited internet or time to play. Is there a way to put my games "on hold" so that I don't lose neighbors who think I have quit playing? I know I can post on my wall but that post will soon get lost as others post to my wall. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I am going on vacation as well and was wondering the same thing. . . I don't think I'll be able to access my bakery at all because I will be flying international . . . Leaving in a few days, hope we get an answer soon

Rhino Keeper
    Post on their walls?
    If you have too many neighbors, maybe you can remove your tables. This will make ppl search for a message from you on your wall.
    You can write *******DO NOT POST******* or something similar on top of your "on vacation" message.

Rhino Keeper
    You can try to spell a message out with your tables... it may be tricky but it's worth a try!

Grand Emperor
    What most people do is to post a message on their neighbors wall letting them know you'll be gone for 10 days. Don't bigger posting it on your own wall because people will just keep posting there so it gets pushed down.

For farm what we do is plant flowers because they never wither, or crops that take a long time. I'm not sure If there's something comparable for bakery. If not, then don't cook anything while you're gone.

There is no way to pause your game. It will continue on whether you're playing or not. Hope this helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tzvetkata View Post
    Post on their walls?
    If you have too many neighbors, maybe you can remove your tables. This will make ppl search for a message from you on your wall.
    You can write *******DO NOT POST******* or something similar on top of your "on vacation" message.
    This NEVER works. Right on top of your huge ★★★DO NOT POST★★★ will be "add me" or something. Always.

Rhino Keeper
    ^ I agree. That doesn't work. Tried that but people always post "full" msgs or add me bla bla

Best way is to post on your neighbor's wall. But 10 days isn't long so I'm sure your neighbors will understand that

Rhino Keeper
    We need some type of button or something. The messages gets lost, even when u remove d tables.

Fashion Designer
    I always get my iPod taken away or I'm am too busy for BS we all have a life outside of our Bakery! There are alot of people who understand that but others delete you when you dont tip them or gift.. I sometimes delete neighbors because I figured out they dOnt have BS anymore... It never works posting On your own wall.. I put a DON'T POST SIGN but THEY ALWAYS POST THINGS like full or add me... Erg!! Bugs me and sometimes I don't have enough time to post on their walls saying I'll be gone!! Removing tables is a great idea tho! I have a neighbor who did that a few dys ago and it works like a charm!

Banned
    It would be great to be able to do a sticky post on your own wall, to make sure any special messages you want to leave on your wall are always at the top.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast