Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah finally we got new levels

Banned

Yeah finally we got new levels

I see level 61-66 maybe more after you unlock those ... Be back going to try to beat them lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I see level 61-66 maybe more after you unlock those ... Be back going to try to beat them lol
    Yeah I got then too. I thought it said that you unlock that island after you get 3 stars on every single level after you complete level 60 so ive been trying to get 3 stars on every level to unlock that island and now it's unlocked without all levels being 3 stars. Sorry this is so long.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel54 View Post
    Yeah I got then too. I thought it said that you unlock that island after you get 3 stars on every single level after you complete level 60 so ive been trying to get 3 stars on every level to unlock that island and now it's unlocked without all levels being 3 stars. Sorry this is so long.
    Yeah I thought that too and had been trying to get 3 stars lol from levels 1-60 I only need to get 3 stars in 3 levels ...... Yay I'm now level 64 waiting for energy

Executive Chef
    Finished lvl 66! I think 65 was hard, only managed 1 star.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Finished lvl 66! I think 65 was hard, only managed 1 star.
    I can't pass 66 how did you do it?

Executive Chef
    I used the aim boost, got 2 stars on lvl 66. When my energy comes back up, I'll try it again and let you know what else I did to pass it.

Executive Chef
    Used the aim boost and the initially bounced off the right wall to get the bubbles. Then aim for the bubbles above the sludge area to release the sludged overhangs. In the last area before the babies, I bounced off the left wall to clear bubbles, then when I got to the babies, just aimed to clear corners of hexagon. Hope this helps.

The 11th island contains 6 new levels, so level 66 would be the highest one now. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the new challenging levels.

I'm still working my way through the 6th island.

Rhino Keeper
    And don't forget that extra treasure ship (island? XD). I loved earning some gems, which I partially used on that 11th island.

I originally rushed through this game for the respective DS rewards, and now I'm all addicted trying to get everything to 3 stars :3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I can't pass 66 how did you do it?
    I just wrote about this level on the help me thread. Hope it helps you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast