Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who has all the dragons ?

Executive Chef
    I stop playing Dragon Story because I don't like it. Can some please tell me what's so special about having a Diamond dragon?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Host(ess)
    I will have my forth Mindvolt soon. I don?t have all Dragons, but a good selection already...

Fashion Designer
    I just need 2 more a mistmoth and a diamond.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I stop playing Dragon Story because I don't like it. Can some please tell me what's so special about having a Diamond dragon?
    I don't have it yet... But I guess it's very rare an hard to get that's why it makes it special... It's cute.... But I'm not obsessing over getting it ... I just breed... Anyways I think it would be more special if it earned gold

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I don't have it yet... But I guess it's very rare an hard to get that's why it makes it special... It's cute.... But I'm not obsessing over getting it ... I just breed... Anyways I think it would be more special if it earned gold
    Yeah, I just put 2 dragons in the den just to see what I get out. So maybe I'll get a diamond one day by accident. And there should be an ultra rare gold dragon who collects gold that you can get from diamond x air.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Awesome. You must be a hard-working trainer

Farm Supplier
    Rabbity Babbity Yippie ! Got my Diamond Dragon and now I join my best friend Earth 1979 in the amazing boat of having ALL the Dragons 💎💎💎💎👑 Happy sailing to everyone else aboard too ⛵⛵

Fashion Designer
    I have all of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Welcome to the i have all dragons league :-)

Quote Originally Posted by earth1979 View Post
    I have not bought any . I bred all of them. S neighbours who gave me gold are my angels. I have to thank my best friend divine dragons for helping me not lose hope when one fine day it just happened. But epic coral and epic firestorm gave me most of the dragons.
    How did you breed the: diamond, familiar, wizard, and atlantis?? sorry to go off topic...just wondering i want to have all the dragons but, like you, i will breed them all though because i don't have the money to spend on a game

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast