Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Goals are going crazy!!!!!

My Goals are going crazy!!!!!

I keep getting old goals I accomplished long time ago OVER and OVER again to the extent that I cannot play my game because they are popping up so often. Does anyone else have this issue?

Executive Chef
    I did when I first went on. Bad enough I can't play cause I got kicked off and now can't get back on, add that on top of it and it was beyond maddening. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Mine did that..they just flashed through all checked off and then it was over. I haven't had any operation problems. Mine went through it about a week ago.

Executive Chef
    I'll forward your info on to engineering. Is this still occurring?

Rhino Keeper
    ha, still occurring with a question mark. Are we to believe TL fixes things immediately to make the gaming experience for their customers better?

Of course it's still occurring, especially when I force close the game at night and open it in the morning, oh...around once a week.

New Resident
    I show I have 31 goals I can work on but when I try to tap to see what I need to do it flips right back without allowing me to read it.

Thank you GroupMagma, yes this actually has been happening off and on for over a week

This has been happening to me too for a while now! Very annoying!

Mine is doing it too. It's showing 47 old goals that have already been accomplished. It happens every time I get on.

Executive Chef
    I had 54 old goals appear yesterday I couldent do them after I force closed the disappeared

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast