Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Current and Known Bugs and Issues for City Metro

Rhino Keeper

Why doesn't Metro work well with iPad3? Can't see or use my expansion.

Metro worked great until I transferred it to new iPad3. Now it has numerous problems. I have one of the biggest cities and at my level it takes a week to do an expansion. Finally finished expansion, but can't see or use it. The expansion is a lake and it can be seen from other cities, but not mine. Can you explain this and fix the problem. I have to reboot almost everyday trying to fix problems. Today I deleted app and reinstalled. I still can't see or use my lake. I would take a picture of this from my other Metro city to send to you, but Metro doesn't have the feature that lets you take pictures of other cities. You can do it in City Story. All the problems are frustrating and making me angry. Games are supposed to be fun. I would also like to know how many years will it take to get to level 31?

Rhino Keeper

Can someone fix how extremely long it takes to save and delete posts?

I didn't have problems with saving and deleting posts until I transferred Metro to my new ipad3. Visiting and posting that regularly takes 10 minutes now takes an hour or more. I reported this problem to TL a week ago and the problem has not been resolved. I rebooted numerous times, and deleted and reinstalled app twice. Nothing helped. I have a big city with a lot of nbrs, so it's a big problem. I had to stop posting, because it takes so long and is very frustrating. I mostly just use the News Feed which also has problems. Sections of the news feed will disappear leaving big gaps of 12 or more hours. Sometimes the bottom half of the News Feed will freeze in place with only the visits in the top half changing. It seems Metro doesn't work well with the newest version of iPad. Please fix how long it takes to post and delete.

The Honorable Panda
    Charsville

Check and make sure you have the most current version for your Ipad (version 5.1.1).
    Try syncing to itunes.
    Also force close out other applications running in the background. ( or restart your device).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hey
    iPad 2 64Gb
    City story Metro (Version 1.0.1)
    I expanded an area but I can't place any building or anything in the area! (so its blank)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tarshae1996 View Post
    Hey
    iPad 2 64Gb
    City story Metro (Version 1.0.1)
    I expanded an area but I can't place any building or anything in the area! (so its blank)
    Try restarting your device.

I have an iPad. I can access City Story and conduct most of the activities. However, when I access the "market" or "storage" those areas will not permit me to conduct business. I can scroll through the market and see the items (same with storage) but cannot select the items. Please help.

New Resident
    I use city story on my iPhone 4 and I use city story metro 1.0.1
    I can't put items from storage back into my city. Nothing happens when I try to select ten, and it used to work just fine until earlier today.

New Resident
    I have the same problem with storage!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hillville123 View Post
    I have an iPad. I can access City Story and conduct most of the activities. However, when I access the "market" or "storage" those areas will not permit me to conduct business. I can scroll through the market and see the items (same with storage) but cannot select the items. Please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ila0mkc5 View Post
    I use city story on my iPhone 4 and I use city story metro 1.0.1
    I can't put items from storage back into my city. Nothing happens when I try to select ten, and it used to work just fine until earlier today.
    Try restarting your device .

New Resident

citystory expansions

I can't expand anymore once I made level 50. It doesn't even give the option to do so. Is this normal?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast