Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Current and Known Bugs and Issues for City Metro

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by leafender View Post
    Hi! Reached level 30 two days ago...been active ever since, clearing the likes, ordering goods and buying new stuff but, my XP Star is still empty when it should be full!!? What is going on? Thanks, Metrocool
    I have had the same problem TWICE. Stuck at level 30, with profile stating I need another 1,000,000 stars to reach the next level. Then after some time it showed level 37. Just when I was about to reach level 38, it switched back to level 30 with the 1,000,000 star goal again. THIS GAME SUCKS, big time!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by riabr View Post
    I have had the same problem TWICE. Stuck at level 30, with profile stating I need another 1,000,000 stars to reach the next level. Then after some time it showed level 37. Just when I was about to reach level 38, it switched back to level 30 with the 1,000,000 star goal again. THIS GAME SUCKS, big time!!!!
    The level cap was increased. Try restarting your device to see if you get back to level 37.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)

Ghost Factories

When visiting others in the community who have 6 factories, a 7th idea factory appears on the outskirts (back edge) of their town. It is in an obviously undeveloped area and has a pine tree growing inside it. I think it is a glitch. (I'm on iPad3/OS6.)

New Resident
    For an interesting one. Some of my buildings shift spots n appear one a different square but when I go to move them up they are still in the original spot. I removed all the bldgs and roads and started putting them back but some buildings still show shifted. I hope that makes sense. What can I do??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeltos View Post
    For an interesting one. Some of my buildings shift spots n appear one a different square but when I go to move them up they are still in the original spot. I removed all the bldgs and roads and started putting them back but some buildings still show shifted. I hope that makes sense. What can I do??
    Please post on the current bug thread for this issue.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ity-gone-crazy!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Hi City programmers:

I use the City game on my iphone and lately I have noticed that my buildings don't land where I want to put them. In fact they will land on roads. And in some cases, buildings that I did put in the appropriate place, have now moved onto roadways. When I hover a building over a spot that is vacant, it shows in a different place. I've cleared my whole game hoping to reload everything but now I can't put anything where I want to (roads excepted... but buildings will be placed on a road). Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you please help me get in my city? I contacted TL support but they have done nothing. For a week my neighbors and I can't visit Charsville. When trying to visit, the game posts Internet connection problem. The problem is not Internet connections. We have different Internet connections and have no problem visiting other cities. I use iPad 3. I have deleted and reinstalled the game a dozen times. Today I installed iOS 6, deleted and reinstalled Metro. Nothing helps. I have two cities on two iPads. Charsville and Charsvilla. Storm ID is city name. Please help Charsville play. Thank You.

Ipad2
    ios6
    Game 1.0.2
    The game is soooo slow that some of my neighbors are quitting because they don't have time to visit everyone. It is very frustrating. Please speed things up

iPhone 4

Lost around $1000 as whenever I collect it goes back to $23.
    Also lost between 5 - 15 gems over the span of the game as when I earn some I don't use them all and now I have 0

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reaperblitz View Post
    iPhone 4

Lost around $1000 as whenever I collect it goes back to $23.
    Also lost between 5 - 15 gems over the span of the game as when I earn some I don't use them all and now I have 0
    email support@teamlava.com they can help with your gems

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast