Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Current and Known Bugs and Issues for City Metro

Connecting to City Metro takes a long time. When finally connected it will then disconnect after a short time and then I have to go throught the re-connecting process again.

Quote Originally Posted by nowvoyager View Post
    Connecting to City Metro takes a long time. When finally connected it will then disconnect after a short time and then I have to go throught the re-connecting process again.
    If your having this problem DON'T expand or else you will end up like me and not even be able to log in. That's how mine started!! ALOT Of ppl are having this problem than the game crashes if you keep expanding. Mines been out for a week and team lava has done nothing!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cchernov View Post
    If your having this problem DON'T expand or else you will end up like me and not even be able to log in. That's how mine started!! ALOT Of ppl are having this problem than the game crashes if you keep expanding. Mines been out for a week and team lava has done nothing!
    They are still investigating this issue.
    See Current thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post476181
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Device: I Pad
    Version: City Story 1.0.1
    Problem: I have no goals despite leveling up 11 times. The only goals I have received were the ones about installing other games and such. I have no goals that are just about building my city up and putting new businesses, community buildings, and such. I emailed support@teamlava and have received no response on what is wrong. They said they forwarded the email to the engineering staff. I am fed up with waiting and want something done about this issue please. One of the last goals that I had was building something and I used to gems to help complete it quickly. I wonder if the game failed to register that I completed the goal since I used gems. I don't know but I appreciate any help with this issue. Below is my Storm8Id, level, and city name if that helps.

Thanks

Storm8ID: adamcrabtree
    City Name: Eugeneville
    Current Level: 25

Rhino Keeper
    Most cities have no goals to complete. Goals are for new players and special occasions like the Halloween goals.

New Resident
    Please remove spellcheck from the invite box. Or require all storm8 ID's to be good words. Correction is done hidden so I type "reddog" and it corrects to red dog and I do not get a neighbor. Type a space at the end of a storm8 ID to see correction. This is big fail. AND make copy/paste work on the ID's.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by macbruce View Post
    Please remove spellcheck from the invite box. Or require all storm8 ID's to be good words. Correction is done hidden so I type "reddog" and it corrects to red dog and I do not get a neighbor. Type a space at the end of a storm8 ID to see correction. This is big fail. AND make copy/paste work on the ID's.
    spell check is not part of the game.
    This is coming from your device. You can try going under your settings on your device to see if you have an option to turn spell check off.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345