Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Goals July 12 and Rooms

Banned
    Yeah I'm playing too lol but way behind on money lol I'm poor

Executive Chef
    lol. It's nice to know there's people playing. Why is TL making the new rooms so expensive and getting the soulmates.

The soulmate for the Topiary Garden is 20 hour wait and I'm guessing so is the baby.

First posted updated with the new goal.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Does anyone already had the goal for the spelunking cave? I saw that one of my neighbors had it but i never got the goal.. And now that there is a new goal for the sun room i wonder if i missed it :/?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirayuki View Post
    Does anyone already had the goal for the spelunking cave? I saw that one of my neighbors had it but i never got the goal.. And now that there is a new goal for the sun room i wonder if i missed it :/?
    Actually the Spelunking Cave doesn't come from completing goals. We get the room from popping balloons.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Ohh thank you, i thought you only got a coin bonus by popping a balloon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirayuki View Post
    Ohh thank you, i thought you only got a coin bonus by popping a balloon
    You do but one of the balloons contains the the room.

New Resident
    I reached the end of the July 12th goal which has 3 parts - have Dining Hall, soulmate ($1,760,000) for Dining Hall, baby ($3,520,000) for Dining Hall.

I had used 40 gems to bypass expansion since I'm up to a $6,000,000 expansion. I also used gems to bypass the topiary garden baby. These are all gems I earned/received through the game.

I've already quit 5 other teamlava games and I'm almost ready to quit this one. Games should become more fun, complex and/or interesting as you progress. All of these games have just become more tedious and boring with the payout for time invested going down over time.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the heads up. =) . I have put the last image for the last goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Great info. So my dinning hall can have soulmate and baby now.
    Most of my new room are holding the baby n soulmate afraid goal will ask for it.
    They are all so lonely .... Stupid TL game
    I play dragon and is super boring as i only get common dragon all the time and super long boring waiting time. This game in purpose to make it super bore so that you pay gem or gold to fasten up.

I agree with you, i only play pet story hotel. I really liked bakery and the other games but i was losing my interest. Especially after i lost a total of 59 gems because stupid traps. Ive sended TL an email about that and at they keep saying lame excuses. And when i replied with the question if it was really that hard to make an option 'are you sure you want to.....' they didn't even respond

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast