Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Goals July 12 and Rooms

The message above was a respond on idoc78 post..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idoc78 View Post
    I had used 40 gems to bypass expansion since I'm up to a $6,000,000 expansion. I also used gems to bypass the topiary garden baby. These are all gems I earned/received through the game.
    You're lucky that your expansion costs $6,000,000 mine is $8,000,000 which is one I used my gems to bypass the goal. I used another forty gems to bypass the topiary garden baby. I'm not going to waste another 20 hours. I speed up something for 18 gems. The last goals I'm going to wait because 11 hours is not a lot.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirayuki View Post
    I agree with you, i only play pet story hotel. I really liked bakery and the other games but i was losing my interest. Especially after i lost a total of 59 gems because stupid traps. Ive sended TL an email about that and at they keep saying lame excuses. And when i replied with the question if it was really that hard to make an option 'are you sure you want to.....' they didn't even respond
    Forget about it, all these games design is to make u use gem, they know you wont use it so trap you to use it. I lost 79 gem on recover my stupid expired food, wtf

Quote Originally Posted by hertry View Post
    Forget about it, all these games design is to make u use gem, they know you wont use it so trap you to use it. I lost 79 gem on recover my stupid expired food, wtf
    Yep, happend to me as while. And also to unlock another appliance. They are just trying to make money out of just about everything lately.

How do I move pets to a play room? The goal says to tap to move...Im tapping away and but I cant put them in a certain room. What am I doing wrong?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by acookie127 View Post
    How do I move pets to a play room? The goal says to tap to move...Im tapping away and but I cant put them in a certain room. What am I doing wrong?
    You will need to wait until you see a bubble over a pets head showing the room they want to go to. Then tap the bubble and they will transport to the room.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123