Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Scorpion Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry to say for all of you Haninge trubble getting scorpion but i keep getting them like others get firestorm! No matter what i put on the breeding den, Only it contains red and yellow, i get ? scorpion. Think i have four of them in habitat right now and have sold ? ton of them for 100 coins! Yesterday ofcourse i got one more trying for Diamond using epic firestorm and lvl 6 serpent! It's still in eggform for two more hours....

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I'm sorry to say for all of you Haninge trubble getting scorpion but i keep getting them like others get firestorm! No matter what i put on the breeding den, Only it contains red and yellow, i get ? scorpion. Think i have four of them in habitat right now and have sold ? ton of them for 100 coins! Yesterday ofcourse i got one more trying for Diamond using epic firestorm and lvl 6 serpent! It's still in eggform for two more hours....
    That's what happens for me with Eagles! Tons of them, while others can't get one eagle. But I just got a Scorpion finally on the game for which I started this thread. I posted above that I'd gotten it but that was on my iPhone game. Today I hatched my first scorpion on my main (ipad) game and it only took a few months! But honestly I had quit trying and was attempting to breed a limited Pumpkin... Simple red and yellow got my scorpion. Can't imagine how long it'll take to get the Diamond;(

Banned
    This is so random, i've had seven scorpions so far, one honeybee, ober ten eagles, and more than 20 firestorms. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    This is so random, i've had seven scorpions so far, one honeybee, ober ten eagles, and more than 20 firestorms. Oh well.
    Yeah I'm happy I tried for the pumpkin and instead got a scorpion in one game and 2 Honeybees in the other, which I didn't have and had stopped breeding fire and air altogether because I was simply tired of it!

Rhino Keeper
    For mine I used air and firestorm both level 7

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rujiphorn View Post
    This is my try but still no luck to get any Scorpion yet!!!

1 Air 10 Fire 10 Firestorm
    2 Air 10 Fire 4 Firestorm
    3 Fire 10 Air 7 Firestorm
    4 Fire 4 Air 4 Firestorm
    5 Fire 4 Air 4 Eagle
    6 Fire 4 Air 4 Firestorm
    7 Fire 8 Air 4 Firestorm
    8 Fire 8 Air 4 Firestorm
    9 Island 10 Firestorm 7 Life
    10 Island 10 Firestorm 7 Island
    11 Air 10 Fire 10 Firestorm
    12 Air 10 Fire 10 Firestorm
    13 Fire 10 Firestorm 5 Firestorm
    14 Eagle 10 Firestorm 10 Eagle
    15 Eagle 10 Firestorm 10 Firestorm
    16 Eagle 10 Firestorm 10 Firestorm
    17 Eagle 10 Firestorm 10 Firestorm
    18 Eagle 10 Firestorm 10 Firestorm
    19 Eagle 10 Firestorm 10 Firestorm
    20 Fire 10 Air 10 Firestorm
    21 Eagle 10 Atlantis 10 Life
    22 Eagle 10 Athletic 10 Mist
    23 Fire 10 Firestorm 4 Firestorm
    24 Fire 10 Mist 4 Athletic
    25 Fire 10 Firestorm 4 Eagle
    26 Fire 10 Mindvolt 10 Eagle
    Please let us know what combo to get Scorpion!!!
    Man that looks depressing lol. I would have given up and left it to chance.

I got a Scorpion by breading and Epic Fire and Air dragon while I was trying to get the pumpkin. Also managed to get a honeybee out of it as well.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having just as much luck as you, i just wasted 530 gold trying to get an angel or mercury dragon and no luck..

I didn't know the scorpion was that sought after. I got mine trying to get as diamond. 10 pumpkin (left) and 6 island (right). It was my 3rd attempt. Second with a level 10 p pumpkin. GL

Farm Supplier
    i got my two scorpions from epic fire & epic air (trying to get pumpkin!)

i hate seeing threads where players are trying so hard for dragons i have & got with little to no effort...& then i see some players have such luck getting the dragons i try so hard to get & still don't have! why, teamlava, why? :'( make breeding fair for all!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789