Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My island and dragons are gone

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing they think I tried to transfer to a new device?

I am not asking for your original Storm8 ID. I am requesting you provide your new Storm8 ID, the one that is currently on your device. I require this new Storm8 ID so I can locate your device and help you recover your original account.

Rhino Keeper
    How am I supposed to do this? Please. Do I delete my ID. I did NOT use a new device. I was playing as usual had been all afternoon went from city to dragon and then thy all reset. So what do I do with old ID and I don't want it to interfere with my other games that are using this same ID and does not have an issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylore View Post
    How am I supposed to do this? Please. Do I delete my ID. I did NOT use a new device. I was playing as usual had been all afternoon went from city to dragon and then thy all reset. So what do I do with old ID and I don't want it to interfere with my other games that are using this same ID and does not have an issue.
    Okay I think what they are saying is to create a new storm ID on one of your brand new games. then send that new storm ID to support.
    they are going to look for your old storm ID which has your old games. Then they will do a storm ID transfer so all you old games under your old storm ID will be moved back to your device. Does that make sense?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Uhm yes no IDNO? Seems very confusing to me. So I load up one of the games that has reset and make a new ID there? And somehow the will allow them to find my original, and they will transfer my original thru the new? oookaaaay. I'll try and do that. Thank you for responding and helping me. I truly appreciate it.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I created a new ID. :: secondaryID :::
    Hopefully that works. Again much thanks KP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12