Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My island and dragons are gone

Rhino Keeper

My island and dragons are gone

I just loaded up my DS only to find that it was back to the beginning. It was there at 4am thats around the last time I logged in. Do I try and delete and restart? Don't know I'd that would recover it or it would just be back at the beginning again. Please advise.

iPad 2
    Game ID Shylore

Rhino Keeper
    Version is 1.03 sorry forgot to add that in.

Senior Moderator
    Yes, you can delete and reinstall. If its not back, email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Ok well this is very odd, it's gotta be something in my end. Seems all my games are resetting! Ive been playing along going from one game to the next then when I got to DS it was gone came and made thus post, then fed my dogs and some other stuff. Then started up my tap games and the ones I've checked are gone. I don't know what's up. Trying a reinstall, will see.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm can't find edit. I shoulda states its all my team lave only games not all my tap games.

Rhino Keeper
    Nope delete reinstall did not work. Took me right back to the new player game.

Senior Moderator
    Are your other games gone as well? If so, email support.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Im guessing we can't edit our posts. Anyways I tried delete and reinstall in a couple of the games and it didn't work. It happens in the time it took me to leave City Story and click on Dragon Story. I've been playing most of the day off and on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Are your other games gone as well? If so, email support.
    Yes, all other TL games are gone I did send a ticket. Got the higher then usual auto response and the instructions on how to retrieve account on a new device. It will take weeks or longer to get anywhere. Almost 2 weeks ago I lost my expansion in Bakery and am still waiting. Ah wellit's been fun.

Create a new Storm8 ID and include it in the support ticket you submitted so we can help you with this issue. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast