Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: City Story is no longer receiving updates

Rhino Keeper
    Is this thread a lot of hearsay, I don't think TL have reported on stopping city story in any way.

I realize that they didn't get an update last week, but that was just once, has TL given a comment yet?

The Honorable Panda
    No official word on the future of City Story has been released .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No official word on the future of City Story has been released .
    As of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    Is this thread a lot of hearsay, I don't think TL have reported on stopping city story in any way.

I realize that they didn't get an update last week, but that was just once, has TL given a comment yet?
    We aren't receiving an update this week either. BP told me (for some reason) "some of the items in Metro couldn't be put into City Story." That tells you if they've already made a new code and started a new game that's because (for some reason) no more items can be made for City Story. I believe that TeamLava has given up and instead of improving City Story's software they've tried to make more money by creating a whole new game... which in my opinion is pointless.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    We aren't receiving an update this week either. BP told me (for some reason) "some of the items in Metro couldn't be put into City Story." That tells you if they've already made a new code and started a new game that's because (for some reason) no more items can be made for City Story. I believe that TeamLava has given up and instead of improving City Story's software they've tried to make more money by creating a whole new game... which in my opinion is pointless.
    Whats this CS Metro? Is it only for Iphones? Couldnt find it on the Google Play.

xxx Luna

Quote Originally Posted by luna8nova View Post
    Whats this CS Metro? Is it only for Iphones? Couldnt find it on the Google Play.

xxx Luna
    Only iOS, but in certain countries.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I'm worried that if they could do that they might release farm metro or something and stop supporting farm story.
    If they ever do that to Farm, Bakery, Restaurant or Fashion, I'll just quit TL games.

Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    If they ever do that to Farm, Bakery, Restaurant or Fashion, I'll just quit TL games.
    So what happens when you quit? You've just wasted all the money you spent to purchase gems to keep TeamLava in business. That's exactly how I feel.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    So what happens when you quit? You've just wasted all the money you spent to purchase gems to keep TeamLava in business. That's exactly how I feel.
    I figure the money I've spent is justified by the amount of time the game entrrtained me. Just because you've spent money on something doesn't mean you have to stay with it forever.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I figure the money I've spent is justified by the amount of time the game entrrtained me. Just because you've spent money on something doesn't mean you have to stay with it forever.
    This is true. But when a company is supposed to have customer satisfaction you would think they would support you back when you support them.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast