I looked around for a post or thread on this, surely I'm not the only one this has happened to. I was tabbing thru Enhancments to see what items are there and I guess I lingered or it just decided thats what I wanted, who knows! No yes or no option, no is this what you want? No option at all, just here's your 40k coins and we will be taking that 10 city cash that I've worked for, for the past few days. Sitting there babysitting my iPad doing the short contracts so that I could save up to buying the beach chest. Now it's gone, I could earn 40k pretty easy but the cash no. Since ive just recently started i didnt have many. I'm so disappointed. I just can't believe there wasn't a choice, just if it gets clicked or tabbed whatever it's spent. That's just not a good thing. Oh but hey I earned a new achievement! :sigh.
Ah well nothing to be done but to start over. I really think there should be some sort of check and balance there. Most actions in these games you have a choice.

That's my gripe. Im heading back to start all over. I will say there seems to be some really fun and good neighbors.

Alicia
Game ID: Shylore