• Apartment

7 29.17%
  • Other

4 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: House or apartment

Executive Chef

House or apartment

Im creating a new poll do you live in a house or an apartment I live In a house

Grand Emperor
    A townhouse

Executive Chef
    Right now, I live in a house but before the house it was an apartment. If I had a choice, I would prefer an apartment. House is too much maintenance.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Right now, I live in a house but before the house it was an apartment. If I had a choice, I would prefer an apartment. House is too much maintenance.
    That's why i chose my townhouse. I own it, it's owned the same as a condo, but it's open to the outside like a house. When i bought it it was just my kids and me and i didn't want to have to deal with outside maintenance. That's all done for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    That's why i chose my townhouse. I own it, it's owned the same as a condo, but it's open to the outside like a house. When i bought it it was just my kids and me and i didn't want to have to deal with outside maintenance. That's all done for me.
    Lucky. I hate when I have to sweep outside and shovel when it snows.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    I live in a house and yes maintenance is a nightmare.

Banned
    A house but I want an apartment like that in the winter no need to shovel snow

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Lucky. I hate when I have to sweep outside and shovel when it snows.
    I still do most of my own outdoor stuff in the summer because i enjoy it. But yes, when It's -30 and snowing and the guys show up to shovel my walkway I'm VERY happy i don't have to do it. It's worth the condo fees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I still do most of my own outdoor stuff in the summer because i enjoy it. But yes, when It's -30 and snowing and the guys show up to shovel my walkway I'm VERY happy i don't have to do it. It's worth the condo fees.
    Don't make me envy you. lol

Executive Chef
    I don't mind shoveling snow (and we get plenty) it's all the stuff that needs fixing, my house is 112 years old.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast