Thread: My breeding den has crashed ???

New Resident

Angry My breeding den has crashed ???

Something is wrong with my breeding den it won't actually breed my dragons just sit in there and I have lost the speed up option for some reason what do I do this has happened 3 times the only way to get my dragons out is to complete a Rex challenge

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh thats horrible

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device.
    I tried restarting my iPhone and my dragons cane out so I tried again same combo Epic Forest and Epic Atlantis and same thing happened

New Resident
    Ok it FINALLY started working again and I guess I'm never going to get a serphant i am 0 for 36 I've tried all combos of forest and water I can imagine I'm so suck of having to sell my island dragons

Quote Originally Posted by StephOh View Post
    I tried restarting my iPhone and my dragons cane out so I tried again same combo Epic Forest and Epic Atlantis and same thing happened
    try selling the den and then buying it again and if that didnt work delete the game and reinstall it it may be a bad copy

Rhino Keeper
    try force closing the app on your iphone, if not just delete and re-install your game, you wont lose any data because its all backed up on servers, i hope you resolve it soon :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by archanfel View Post
    try selling the den and then buying it again and if that didnt work delete the game and reinstall it it may be a bad copy
    DO NOT SELL THE DEN!!!! they are super expensive now.
    Delete the app (the data is saved on the server) then reinstall it. Should fix it.

Same thing just happened to me on iPad. Closed out and went back 4 times. It plays den music and shows dragons but no breed time. I can actually move the den with the dragons on it. Rstarted iPad. Still didn't work. After sixth close out it finally accepted my dragons. All that for my 22nd stupid island dragon. #21 is sitting on my nest. I believe if I bred a fire and air.....I would some how still get an island!!!! Losing interest in this game fast. Levels no longer matter as I'm maxxed on habitats and dragons though I still lack a few rares. 3 days to expand...boring