Thread: Just encountered a bug that stole some gold

Rhino Keeper

Just encountered a bug that stole some gold

I was trying to speed up a breeding and a hatching (cause my nests were full). I used up something like 9 gems to complete it, the game took it, I got everything the breeding done and the hatching fine.. then my breeding den refused to breed anything!
    Each time I tried it would take money from me but reject the dragons, they would appear on the den for a second and then disappear. So I force closed it and opened it up again. My previous hatching and breeding appeared again, as if I hadn't sped anything up, but my gold didn't return.

Can TL look into this and return my gold to me? In the meantime I have enough to try to speed it up again, so I'm going to do that and see if the problem happens again.

Rhino Keeper
    Oops the actual gold lost is 3 for the hatching and 7 for the breeding, so that's 10 not 9 gold lost.. even worse x__x

Senior Moderator
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what happened.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I lost 60 gold a week or so ago- good luck..

Rhino Keeper
    thank you greygull and sunstorm, how'd you lose the 60 gold?

Rhino Keeper
    It was there when I went to bed and gone the next morning. I really hope you get yours bk.

When you send your email to support, please also mention which dragon you received from breeding, if you recognize it by the egg type, and which dragon you hatched when you spent Gold. These details will definitely help the support agent that looks into your issue.

Rhino Keeper
    it was definitely a fruitful from the breeding, but I cant remember now if it was a fairy or fruitful egg that I sped up. Should I send another email with this info?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    it was definitely a fruitful from the breeding, but I cant remember now if it was a fairy or fruitful egg that I sped up. Should I send another email with this info?
    You can just respond to the automatic email you received with your ticket number to add this additional information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request