Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Costs of Recipes

Costs of Recipes

I am new to Restaurant Story, so why are the prices charged in RS so much higher (by double) than the Recipe Chart. I thought the costs were very high, not a lot of room for profit, until I looked at the Recipe Chart, then I realized they were astronomical. IE. in RS menu, the Berry Pie costs me $800 coins, but in the Recipe Chart it is 400 coins. Please help to explain the gap.

PS. I am at level 86 in Bakery Story.

Examples of the differing costs

An example of what is in my cookbook versus the recipe chart.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	595.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	3271   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	598.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	3272  

Fashion Designer
    You were just unlucky enough to be selected to have double the costs that other players have.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    You were just unlucky enough to be selected to have double the costs that other players have.
    Seriously, I realize a lot of things are random with these games, but to charge me (an other unlucky sots) 100% more than other players is unjust. This is a game, for heaven's sake, but that is wrong on many levels. I suppose you could say I am .....

I saw that they made you take down your other post.

I wonder if there is any recourse...such as making it fair.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow...i thought this had been corrected across the board after this thread.

I guess not! Here is what ButterPanda said, my dear, which we all thought was ridiculous. Hopefully it will be adjusted for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Not everyone will see the same prices for things in game.

I could understand a little difference, perhaps, but 100% increase. Holy smokes.

I have been playing for almost a year and have never posted on these boards, but when this happened, I felt absolutely motivated to address this issue. I am hoping to get it resolved since it is taking the fun out of the game. I am almost ready to throw in the towel. This is frustrating....

Sorry to rant, but goodness...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jennptc View Post
    I could understand a little difference, perhaps, but 100% increase. Holy smokes.

I have been playing for almost a year and have never posted on these boards, but when this happened, I felt absolutely motivated to address this issue. I am hoping to get it resolved since it is taking the fun out of the game. I am almost ready to throw in the towel. This is frustrating....

Sorry to rant, but goodness...
    I think it is ridiculous too. I have no idea how this is supposed to bring balance and economy to the game at all. I'm not sure whether the op in that other thread did something additional to posting a thread here, but it seems it was changed for her. So maybe you could ask her if she had sent an email or some other thing.

Nightclub Owner
    Here is what she said:
    Quote Originally Posted by MommyWan View Post
    I am very happy to report that TeamLava appears to have fixed my daughter's account!!! All her prices for food, items and expansions are now the same as mine.

Thank you to everyone who wrote in support of fixing this. My hope is that it was fixed for everyone as it is totally unfair to make some players pay more for the same items.

Thank you TeamLava for making my daughter happy. That's really all a mom wants!

bobbyrae, thank you so much for your help. I am going to send an email to support at team lava and see if I can get my account to normal. Otherwise, the fun is gone. My french toast costs 20 coins and I only make 30 in total. Again, my profound thanks...

The part line from Team Lava, so sorry but oh well...

{support email removed }
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-09-12 at 02:54 PM. Reason: removed support email

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast