• Yes

16 34.04%
  • A bit

11 23.40%
  • No

20 42.55%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: City story metro

Talk about a glitch, I was just given an opportunity to edit my neighbor's city. When I was visiting, the Edit and Market icon was at the bottom corner and I hit edit, and I could move what ever I wanted to around. But I put it all back where is was.

Executive Chef
    Has it really been 3 years since City Story came out? Isn't more like two years?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Has it really been 3 years since City Story came out? Isn't more like two years?
    I really dunno. I think it's 2 years. I think it was released and I downloaded in 2010. I even remember where I was and what I was doing that day too. I was so happy because I was searching for a city building game for a long time, then finally found this one. It was different from the others and gameplay was unlimited. Ahhhh, those were the days.

I was going to say I like it, but there are too many glitches. Goals keeping reappearing once complete and expansion not working correctly. Also don't like waiting for energy. I play BS, BM, PSH, DS and now this but I think TL are losing 4heir edge on the games and just trying to get too many new ones out.....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by missmeow21 View Post
    I was going to say I like it, but there are too many glitches. Goals keeping reappearing once complete and expansion not working correctly. Also don't like waiting for energy. I play BS, BM, PSH, DS and now this but I think TL are losing 4heir edge on the games and just trying to get too many new ones out.....
    I have reported the expansion issue.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post352913
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-18-12 at 08:21 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234