• A bit

11 23.40%
  • No

20 42.55%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: City story metro

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    To be honest I am liking this game. It does take a little while to get running and get neighbors to build things and I do have to take breaks waiting on energy but so far I like it.
    I love the night feature, calming music and the lights on the buildings and houses twinkle and glow .

this could have been done to city story i remember a while back i asked teamlava to add a night feature and i dont remember asking for a new game

Quote Originally Posted by mylittlelego View Post
    this could have been done to city story i remember a while back i asked teamlava to add a night feature and i dont remember asking for a new game
    Exactly! I don't see why the new code for this game couldn't have been added to City Story!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Exactly! I don't see why the new code for this game couldn't have been added to City Story!!!!!
    I do.
    But why did we need or want it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I do.
    But why did we need or want it anyway?
    Rachael, if you don't mind could you explain in full detail about game coding. If I don't understand something I can just Google it.
    Thanks!

Host(ess)
    Just save the original City story. My fav game is being neglected. No money for you TL.

Quote Originally Posted by lu11 View Post
    Just save the original City story. My fav game is being neglected. No money for you TL.
    That's what I'm saying!

Executive Chef
    I played it for about 2 minutes and ran out of energy. I promptly quit. I don't mind the energy bar in bubble mania but not for city metro. Definitely won't be playing it. It would be nice if they got rid of the energy bar but not gonna happen so not gonna play it that simple at least for me. I visited a player and the sparkles from people visiting and cleaning their buildings was supper annoying. That's another reason I won't play. TL would have to get rid of the energy bar and sparkles to get me to play. So my vote was no.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I played it for about 2 minutes and ran out of energy. I promptly quit. I don't mind the energy bar in bubble mania but not for city metro. Definitely won't be playing it. It would be nice if they got rid of the energy bar but not gonna happen so not gonna play it that simple at least for me. I visited a player and the sparkles from people visiting and cleaning their buildings was super annoying. That's another reason I won't play. TL would have to get rid of the energy bar and sparkles to get me to play. So my vote was no.
    edited spelling mistake

It's overly animated, the energy is ridiculous, how do they expect to get 5 stars? I dunno, asking for them?

It's so hard to navigate this game. When I'm visiting a neighbor, you have to go through Social>back button> Photos and do it over and over and over again until you're done taking your photos. The Edit and Market Icon should be a pull out like the ones in City Story. The energy should be taken out of the game as well as the annoying sparkling buildings. I wish you could collect those so other people can "help" your city. I don't like collecting rent or collecting and supplying companies. And why is there a capacity limit?!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast