Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueemonday View Post
    If you only have two doors, how many tables/chairs should be in each section? And what layout would you use ("T" layout vs. straight line)?

Thanks.

I would start with 15 tables/chairs in each section. Then watch for broken hearts if u don't see any u might be able to take 1 table & chair from each section. Play around with this. The key is to have minimal walking distance from the door to the last seat. In my picture just a few post b4 this one u will see the maximum walking distance is 5 steps. So play around with the shape of each section u might do better with straight rows or with the t-design.

Host(ess)
    i had try with two doors 2 months ago.. in 1hr, i got $7,500 with $4 foods

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    Profit......

What groovyruss told me was to let me game run wide open....don't exit out just walk away from it and let it run all night....so I'm gonna do that tonight and see how much I pull in. Of course I will have it charging while its going otherwise I will wake up to a dead kindle...well I wanted to test this theory right now so I did 2 seperate tests....the first time I let in run for 1 hour...I wrote the amount down and walked away for an hour but I forgot to change my kindle fire so that the screen wont go black after being idle for so long....well I still got good results...$10,000 in 1 hr. Well the next test I did another hour...but this time i shut off the time out feature on my kindle so my screen wont go into idle mode....I again wrote my amount down and walked a away for an hour. I came back and checked it...I made $17,000 in 1 hour! Now if that isn't awesome then I don't know what is!

Tonight I will let it run all night long full blown and see in the morn what my overnight total was!
    of course that 17K in 1 hour is from an average of 4 coin dishes and that is 408,000 a day right there (gross profit)
    if lin77 only went for higher profit recipes lin77 would break a million a day EASY like i do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blueemonday View Post
    If you only have two doors, how many tables/chairs should be in each section? And what layout would you use ("T" layout vs. straight line)?

Thanks.
    i use 15 just in case cause the doors do not distribute customers evenly.

with just 2 doors though do NOT just do long lines like lin77 did.
    lin77 gets away with it cause lin77 has 3 doors but even 3 doors
    is pushing it. Me i would rearrange the set up some but it takes
    more space and doesn't look as nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Profit......

What groovyruss told me was to let me game run wide open....don't exit out just walk away from it and let it run all night....so I'm gonna do that tonight and see how much I pull in. Of course I will have it charging while its going otherwise I will wake up to a dead kindle...well I wanted to test this theory right now so I did 2 seperate tests....the first time I let in run for 1 hour...I wrote the amount down and walked away for an hour but I forgot to change my kindle fire so that the screen wont go black after being idle for so long....well I still got good results...$10,000 in 1 hr. Well the next test I did another hour...but this time i shut off the time out feature on my kindle so my screen wont go into idle mode....I again wrote my amount down and walked a away for an hour. I came back and checked it...I made $17,000 in 1 hour! Now if that isn't awesome then I don't know what is!

Tonight I will let it run all night long full blown and see in the morn what my overnight total was!
    See it all adds up. Doing the doors layout helps a good bit but now add in the screen stay open and doors layout
    totally rocks because the rate is so much higher that the walking distance becomes even more important

Rhino Keeper
    I need 8 gems!!! lol

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to thank groovy too, he visited my bakery and left me some good advice.
    Hopefully, I can get rid of some of my counter soon.
    Meanwhile, I am still struggling whether to add the 5th door or not. That is another 10 gems!

Rhino Keeper
    I am using the latest version of 1.5.4 and I have to force close it when I am away because customer flow rate gradually decrease.
    What a pity!

Rhino Keeper
    Profit......

I just sat and counted how many customers you did in 2 minutes. You did 108.... so 54 a minute
    which is 77,760 in 24 hours. If it was all red velvet cake that would be 77,760 * 12 = $933,120 in 24 hours (gross profit)

You are getting there

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yuimiko View Post
    I am using the latest version of 1.5.4 and I have to force close it when I am away because customer flow rate gradually decrease.
    What a pity!
    yeah that is 1 thing that sucks. I still use the VD version because of that.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast