Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fecs Layout Compared To GroovyRuss....My Results!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    try and remove 2 table/chairs and see if you get any bad hearts or not. The layout is MUCH more forgiving
    when you only have 3 VS 6 as an example. you may be able to get away with 8 X 3 = 24 instead of 10 x 3 = 30
    and save 1 square per section which is HUGE. I Jumped from 2 to 4 doors so I didn't experiment with 3 that much.

IMHO 10 doors is the sweet spot. (But yeah 100 gems)

Groovy, I just tried it with 8 table/chairs in each section...I got broken hearts..... but....I then tried 9 table/chairs and guess what? No broken hearts I was able to get it down to 5 steps instead of 6 like the pic above. So I did 5 tables/chairs in a row on one side and 4 table/chairs in a row on the other side in each section!

P.s. I got ur message on my wall....thx for the advice!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    Groovy, I just tried it with 8 table/chairs in each section...I got broken hearts..... but....I then tried 9 table/chairs and guess what? No broken hearts I was able to get it down to 5 steps instead of 6 like the pic above. So I did 5 tables/chairs in a row on one side and 4 table/chairs in a row on the other side in each section!

P.s. I got ur message on my wall....thx for the advice!

Here is my new layout...now with only 9 table/chairs in each section...and now only 5 steps instead of 6 as previous......no broken hearts!

Executive Chef
    How good is this design

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    How good is this design

I had a lot more profit with this layout than with fecs! The more doors you have the less chairs/tables u need in each section....the key is to eliminate a lot of walking from the cashier to chair! Groovyruss now has 7 doors and only 4 tables/chairs in each section...so his peeps I believe are only taking 2 steps to sit down!

With the layout above.....in my picture and letting my game run w/o exiting or closing out...I made 10,000 in an hour!

I've used the same lay out (as groovyruss) with two and three doors and never had the increase in plates sold. I don't know if it is because I am iPad or what. But i would like to know why. Since it doesn't seem to matter (for me) I just used my third doors area to be more creative, but still two doors with short walking distances. I had no decrease in doing this from when I had three doors all with the shortest walking distances. It's frustrating....I don't focus on the amount of coins but rather the number of plates sold, just so I can keep an accurate count.

Host(ess)
    Omg! This is awesome! I love your bakery!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I had a lot more profit with this layout than with fecs! The more doors you have the less chairs/tables u need in each section....the key is to eliminate a lot of walking from the cashier to chair! Groovyruss now has 7 doors and only 4 tables/chairs in each section...so his peeps I believe are only taking 2 steps to sit down!

With the layout above.....in my picture and letting my game run w/o exiting or closing out...I made 10,000 in an hour!
    10k plates or profit?

Farm Supplier
    Never mind, i think what you meant was 10k profit. Ive tried to count number of plates sold within 10 minutes, but the figure is different one to another. Sometimes the figure was 598, sometimes was 496, while the lay out still the same. Any advise? Now i change it in to 22 combo tables (previously 24 combo tables), so far no broken heart (i think it just a matter of time to get broken heart, lol), and the number of plates sold was 618 within 10 minutes. I think if i recalculate it again, the figure will change again .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenas View Post
    10k plates or profit?

Profit......

What groovyruss told me was to let me game run wide open....don't exit out just walk away from it and let it run all night....so I'm gonna do that tonight and see how much I pull in. Of course I will have it charging while its going otherwise I will wake up to a dead kindle...well I wanted to test this theory right now so I did 2 seperate tests....the first time I let in run for 1 hour...I wrote the amount down and walked away for an hour but I forgot to change my kindle fire so that the screen wont go black after being idle for so long....well I still got good results...$10,000 in 1 hr. Well the next test I did another hour...but this time i shut off the time out feature on my kindle so my screen wont go into idle mode....I again wrote my amount down and walked a away for an hour. I came back and checked it...I made $17,000 in 1 hour! Now if that isn't awesome then I don't know what is!

Tonight I will let it run all night long full blown and see in the morn what my overnight total was!

If you only have two doors, how many tables/chairs should be in each section? And what layout would you use ("T" layout vs. straight line)?

Thanks.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast