Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 60. How do get past THIS?????

Rhino Keeper
    You can advance 1 "zone" at a time by using each star bubble to eliminate each color row in order. It took me several tries to do it this way, but I was able to win without popping any poison bubbles, and achieving 3 stars.

Farm Supplier
    I've used your directions in trying to beat this level and it doesn't work. Can someone please explain in better detail just like Ari121269 asked above? I would appreciate it!! Thanks!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari121269 View Post
    Hi
    I might be a bit slow, but can someone please explain how to beat this level in more detail?
    the colour of the top line of bubbles is always yellow for me.
    I have only 35 bubbles to start with and 3-5 lines of yellow venom bubbles
    Each time I hit the first start bubble , it ****s all my remaining bubbles
    I definitely need more than 2 bubbles to get to the first star bubble
    ????????????

Thanks
    I finally figured out how to beat the level with 3 starts from another website. It was so easy the way they explained it. This is how: The color that is above the shimmering skulls is the color you need to use to pop the star. Then look at the next color that is above those skulls and do the same. Then all you have to do is shoot the top lightning bubble with any color. I hope that helped

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kellabella83 View Post
    I finally figured out how to beat the level with 3 starts from another website. It was so easy the way they explained it. This is how: The color that is above the shimmering skulls is the color you need to use to pop the star. Then look at the next color that is above those skulls and do the same. Then all you have to do is shoot the top lightning bubble with any color. I hope that helped
    Thank you very much, I managed it finally and even got two stars.

Rhino Keeper
    Could you please tell me the web site. I've been on this level for over a month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12