Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: old goals keep popping up!

New Resident
    Yes, I did that and I am definitely online cause it happens most frequently while I'm visiting neighbors. I'm using the ipad2. I also play on my iPhone, but this is not an issue for me there.

I am having the same problem, have tried the same things with no help. Worse, my coin accumulation has drastically slowed in the past 2 weeks. right now I have 20.000 coins less than I did 11 hours ago and i left 5 appliances empty to try and not get so far behind. every time I cook a dish on 5 or more appliances, I get behind in coins. no help so far from TL. Watching coin paid after a dish is eaten, all dishes are now 4 coins. At level 97. ready to quit.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will let the CMs know that after force closing and deleting and reinstalling the game, the old goals are still popping up.
    I am on iphone 4 and not having the issue. What devices is everyone on ?
    I'm on the new iPad "iPad 3". I also have the game installed on my android phone...no issues there.

Rhino Keeper
    This is happening randomly on my iPad2.

Which specific goals are reappearing? Can you take a screenshot if they reappear again? Also, please post your Storm8 ID so we can investigate the account, unless you prefer to send the issue in a support ticket.

Executive Chef
    It's the old bread baking goals along with the bubble mania goals- girl with the pink hair. They are interspersed with each other. They have popped up twice today. I can't do anything else until I go through the list of all these goals- and it's a lot of goals until they stop.
    I have completed all these goals already, so it's not an issue of some outlying goal I haven't done yet.
    Please feel free to look into my game as well- its getting pretty annoying when I'm short on time!
    I'm on an ipad2.
    Badger8

Can you provide the names of the goals? If you can also provide a screenshot, it would definitely help. You can take a screenshot on your iOS device by pressing the Home and Power buttons at the same time.

Executive Chef
    I'll See what I can do if they show up again.

Executive Chef
    That's a lot of goals d.w! It basically goes through all of them, not all at once for me but maybe 10 at a time. It might not happen for a couple of days or they might pop up twice in a day. It seems to be totally random.

Executive Chef
    And it's obviously an iPad issue.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast