Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Do City Story Metro Updates Damper City Story Updates

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I'm not finding their new games as fun anymore. Since they like changing everything, it's so hard to remember how to navigate all of their games.
    The thing is they keep making new games instead of perfecting the ones they have, making their consumer bases happy, or caring about platform parity. I don't understand why a company would go this route. Doesn't make sense to make people unhappy, continuously.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    The thing is they keep making new games instead of perfecting the ones they have, making their consumer bases happy, or caring about platform parity. I don't understand why a company would go this route. Doesn't make sense to make people unhappy, continuously.
    That's what I've been saying about this company. They don't have customer satisfaction. They had it somewhat when the first 4 TeamLava games were released though.

Is city story going to be cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by lovelylori633 View Post
    The company is unsure right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelylori633 View Post
    I don't see them seeing the point of two games basically of the same name running parallel of one another. They didn't do it with Zoo Story, so I'm doubtful personally on this.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I don't see them seeing the point of two games basically of the same name running parallel of one another. They didn't do it with Zoo Story, so I'm doubtful personally on this.
    Then maybe they shouldn't've made this move. They should've updated City Story like we were asking for. This way we could have some of Metro's good features... like... uh... hmmmmm... like... a night feature and.... that's all I got.

Rhino Keeper
    it is a personal chose to spend money and nothing lasts forever either. Things grow old, you buy, use, throw away and buy a new one. Makes no sense at all why we should look for compensation. Some ppl can adapt to change, others can't. You still have your city, you still have your neighbors, BE HAPPY! ppl who complain our miserable, how sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BettyJoPeters View Post
    it is a personal chose to spend money and nothing lasts forever either. Things grow old, you buy, use, throw away and buy a new one. Makes no sense at all why we should look for compensation. Some ppl can adapt to change, others can't. You still have your city, you still have your neighbors, BE HAPPY! ppl who complain our miserable, how sad.
    It sure is, how dare those people!

We're customers and if we continue to support them and make suggestions to them why aren't they getting answered?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Then maybe they shouldn't've made this move. They should've updated City Story like we were asking for. This way we could have some of Metro's good features... like... uh... hmmmmm... like... a night feature and.... that's all I got.
    See this makes sense to you and I and many others, but apparently not everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyJoPeters View Post
    I think there is a better, more professional way to go about things if a company chooses to discontinue some of their games. Instead of flatly stopping production while still offering gem sales for a game they may no longer be interested in, they should give their customers advanced warning about it. I think that is the major layer people may be 'complaining' about. Other companies have gone this route and therefore they are still successful in other endeavors.