Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do City Story Metro Updates Damper City Story Updates

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    So that means I wasted all my money buying City Cash to find out that my favorite TeamLava game isn't going to receive anymore updates and that a new game that looks totally different with terrible features was going to take over, forcing me to play that game and start over again, spending more money just so I can have a city building game that I actually like. I'm crying on the inside.
    I've not played CSM yet, so I'm not judging the game.
    I think that TL should send over maybe 1/2 (compromise) of the value of total CS purchases on an account, to CMS just to stop it stinging so much.

Rhino Keeper
    What is this City Story Metro?? I can't find it in the App Store. I only started playing CS a short time ago, but I like it and would be vert disappointed if TL stopped supporting this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Classic70 View Post
    What is this City Story Metro?? I can't find it in the App Store. I only started playing CS a short time ago, but I like it and would be vert disappointed if TL stopped supporting this game...
    City Story Metro is a new game but it's not released in many areas such as the US. I think TL isn't supporting city story anymore. Another ruined game.

Executive Chef
    You'll find the answer in this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    You'll find the answer in this thread.
    Thanks Ariesblu! I looked at that thread and I sure hope this does not mean TL will forget about City Story, because I like that a lot better. I hate games where you have to wait for your energy to refill and, judging by the pictures I like the look of CS better.

Thanks Ariesblu! I looked at that thread and I sure hope this does not mean TL will forget about City Story, because I like that a lot better. I hate games where you have to wait for your energy to refill and, judging by the pictures I like the look of CS better.
    CSM looks just like all the other games, do you agree?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Unfortunately, with CSM not even out yet, it's too early to speculate on how the Update Schedule will be changed. However, I would encourage you to try out Metro when you get a chance; there's a lot of features in Metro (like intuitive water/beach tiles) that weren't possible to implement in City Story 1. Having played a good deal of it, I can say it's a very well-built, full-featured game.
    When does CSM come out? is it only for Iphones to start with? Or will the androids users also use it?

Luna

Fashion Designer
    TL could give a portion of gems spent on their outdated and soon to be shut down games to players to spend on the newer version of the game. That would make the transition a bit easier. Probably not going to happen though.

They've added new pictures. The items in this game are the exact same items in City Story. There are a few new buildings, but I don't see WHY THEY DIDN'T UPDATE CITY STORY TO ADD THESE NEW ITEMS.

There's this weird bluish-green tint to the game that hurts my eyes. The colors are horrible.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast