Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New game city story metro

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded CSM yesterday. Boy, is it exasperating!! You can't do anything because the energy keeps running out. Last night before I went to sleep I was out of energy, but expected to have enough in the morning to get with. It was not even enough to collect on the few buildings I have!! I do think the nighttie mode is pretty cool, but other than that it's like CS for people with ADD and I find it annoying to play with the energy running out so quickly. CS also looks better. I really hope TL will not abandon it. I wish they would tell us soon. I currently have a gem sale in CS and don't know what to do now...

Rhino Keeper
    Of course meant night time mode...

Farm Supplier
    pls dont **** CS, why they keep making stupid new game with energy limitation. look at zoo and treasure stories. geez

Rhino Keeper
    For some reason I actually like the new look better than the old. I'm not sure if I like the energy, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    New version of Restaurant.
    Is this really true?

Rhino Keeper
    Teamlava wake up!!

Stop changing games that are already good.

Rhino Keeper
    Popping in to add my two cents....

I play BS, FS, NS, and RS. *I have tried CS and FS, but didn't care for them. *I am currently playing CSM, and am bothered by the whole energy thing. *I currently play Cityville, Hometown and have for over a year. *It is also energy based. *I have spent a lot of real money on that one. *In comparison, CSM is lacking. *I feel sorry for the current CS players if TL abandons their game. *I know if it happens to one of the 4 TL games I play, I will not be back.*

I have spent lots of real money on my 4 games and am at levels 98 and 99 on them. *I have no desire to quit them and start from scratch. *This is what I have always feared with freemiums, if the company goes bust or abandons the games, the players are SOL.

I'm remaining neutral on this one at the moment, I will play CSM, but will not spend any real money until all of this plays itself out. *I will also put a moratorium on my spending on my other games until I am sure they won't be abandoned also.

ahh why they make this kind of games again so boring. I was hope they make game like Flower Shop(facebook games), Disney Ghosts of Mistwood (facebook games), House M.D. - Critical Cases (facebook games).....

TL is "unsure" if City Story will still be supported. But I highly doubt that it will. Now I see how they treat their customers.

Host(ess)
    I gave it a try. It wasn't long and I was stuck in my quests. I couldn't do anything because I didn't have the energy. Yes I play City Story, Farm Story, Dragon Story, Zoo Story 2, Pet Shop Story, and Pet Hotel Story. I originally chose these games because I didn't have to wait on energy. Yes, I did start iMobsters due to the quests for it. I've also stalled at lvl 15 for now because it's boring too with its energy requirement. Same for Bubble Mania.

Another thing I noticed as I briefly played Metro was that when I went visiting the community, thinking I would earn energy back faster (HA! Didn't happen of course), was that as I'd do whatever it is to 3 of the players buildings I would then get a pop up about having finished the city hall quest and then another pop up graphic of a vehicle driving somewhere. Of course I'd hit the home graphic and get there and no the quest was not done.

So there is a bug you guys need to fix as well as the biggest bug of all to fix, remove the energy requirement in City Story Metro!!!!!!!! I deleted it already from my iPhone as well as gave it a 1 star review in the store. Make it more like CS and blend us CS players into it and then maybe we'll play it.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast