Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Parakeet Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Well there you go- I've been trying for the trickster since last update- id gotten so many genies which was annoying but they were giving me around 850xp each dragon so not too shabby- I just tried fairy6 and magic 10- and I got the parakeet!! What the??!! Oh nice to see TL does listen sometimes and gave us a short breeding and hatching time. Good for you TL. Rainys happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Well there you go- I've been trying for the trickster since last update- id gotten so many genies which was annoying but they were giving me around 850xp each dragon so not too shabby- I just tried fairy6 and magic 10- and I got the parakeet!! What the??!! Oh nice to see TL does listen sometimes and gave us a short breeding and hatching time. Good for you TL. Rainys happy.
    Congrats! It's just like how I tried forever for the familiar before i finally got it and then I got trickster on my second try.

New Resident
    I seem to get fruitfuls with this recipe but I made the trickster with level 10 Magic and level 10 Air.

Quote Originally Posted by twilightnic View Post
    I thought I would take a break from failing to get an Atlantis (23 tries and counting) and try for a Parakeet and so far I'm two for two on getting yet more fruitfuls (to think I used to think they were cute as well) so I am guessing I will be breeding, hatching and selling a lot more fruitfuls before I get the Parakeet congrats to those that already have one though
    twilightnic - try Water level 7 and Forest level 7. That's how I just got my Atlantis.

Fashion Designer
    Wow that Dragon was easy to get.. First try ._. ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    Congrats! It's just like how I tried forever for the familiar before i finally got it and then I got trickster on my second try.
    Thanks Hun- id been trying air and magic for my trickster and thought" oh I'll just try the fairy" and walla. I'm just so glad it's a short breeding, cause not too long and bk to the drawing board for that little trickster. He's the only dragon I havnt got- he really is mischief.. Lol he reminds me of my recently turned three year old who comes up to me and says " nar nar, tarnt tach me" and runs off giggling... Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Masocata View Post
    twilightnic - try Water level 7 and Forest level 7. That's how I just got my Atlantis.
    Thanks I will give it a try after I finish breeding my current fruitful

Does anyone the breeding time for the parakeet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    I got mine level 10 Forest then level 10 Air

Same

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cutepets22 View Post
    Does anyone the breeding time for the parakeet?
    Its 5 hours.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast