Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Parakeet Dragon

Banned
    I can't seem to get anything but fairies from epic forest x epic air. I'm on my 4th now. I think I'll try fairy x fairy next, but I bet it'll get me another fairy. They're about as common as fruitfuls to me now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Septembee View Post
    I can't seem to get anything but fairies from epic forest x epic air. I'm on my 4th now. I think I'll try fairy x fairy next, but I bet it'll get me another fairy. They're about as common as fruitfuls to me now.
    Atleast it is only 8 hours not 20 hours for a island

Finally got a Parakeet today. I had to go through a bunch of fruitfuls and fairies before today. I got it with an epic air and an epic forest. It is just luck, because I tried the same combo many times before.

I got it in my first try ^.^

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on my 9th try now and I'm still not able to get it >_< using epic air and epic forest.. what's going on?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    I'm on my 9th try now and I'm still not able to get it >_< using epic air and epic forest.. what's going on?
    Me too. 5th fairy now. I never thought I'd complain because fairy was hard for me to get before but I've tried 10 times for a parakeet...5 fruitfuls and 5 fairies. Ugh! I think TLs changed it so it's not fairy I can't get now but parakeet!

Fashion Designer
    It took me 6 fruitfuls and 7 fairies befor I got my parakeet. I used a level 10 air with a level 8 forest

So far my attempts for a Parakeet have been completely fruitless...well actually technically they've been very Fruitful!

Host(ess)
    I got mine with level 10 Fairy & Air dragons. I got a diamond dragon using Serpent & Eagle.

Rhino Keeper
    For those of you wondering what its like in epic form

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast