Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Papaya Trees...2 days??

Rhino Keeper
    I play FS on an iPhone and some trees/crops used to show the correct time. The candy cane tree used to say 36 hours.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lupi123 View Post
    I play FS on an iPhone and some trees/crops used to show the correct time. The candy cane tree used to say 36 hours.
    Yes, but because the iOS operating can no longer tell time, the TL games show the incorrect time.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    It's an issue with the operating system. 36 hour crops will display correctly in Android versions, but will show up as 2 days in iOS versions.

Nightclub Owner
    Yesterday 11:46 PMlupi123
    This must have been way before the operating system rebellion took place. After the ios rebellion those of us who play on the rebellious ios were confused about what 2 days & 1 day really meant until the mods cleared it all up for us:
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    The papaya trees are 36 hours.
    This one by DWF was really, truly special in helping us to understand what we incorrectly perceived to be an inability to count time properly on TL's end:
    Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire
    It's an issue with the operating system. 36 hour crops will display correctly in Android versions, but will show up as 2 days in iOS versions.
    And so, thanks to Pinkster we now will never be confused ever again! Yaaaay!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post

Fashion Designer
    DW said that it's an OS problem and that 36-hr crops will show up as 2 day for iOS users. Hmmmm...cosmos are labeled 2-day, papayas are labeled 1-day, but both are actually 36 hr. Placing all blame on the iOS is absurd. I find it odd (interesting??) that the problem started within the last few weeks, but the latest version of iOS came out months ago. Would a TL rep be willing to explain that one please??
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    DW said that it's an OS problem and that 36-hr crops will show up as 2 day for iOS users. Hmmmm...cosmos are labeled 2-day, papayas are labeled 1-day, but both are actually 36 hr. Placing all blame on the iOS is absurd. I find it odd (interesting??) that the problem started within the last few weeks, but the latest version of iOS came out months ago. Would a TL rep be willing to explain that one please??
    In my chart there's a 36 one day and a 36 two day. When i was imputting the data the chart 'puter didn't like that.

Fashion Designer
    In my chart there's a 36 one day and a 36 two day. When i was imputting the data the chart 'puter didn't like that.
    Lol! Well thanks for the prediction chart anyhow. Much clearer now...NOT!
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Grand Emperor
    We should put the chart in the faq for beginners. They may be confused.

Nightclub Owner
    We should put the chart in the faq for beginners. They may be confused.
    I second that suggestion. It will help everyone understand exactly when to plant what.

Executive Chef
    I agree... the chart really clears things up. Thanks, pinkster!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123