Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Decreased Profit Sales....Really Bad!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    I'm glad you get those coins back. Yeah I will decline only because I don't really play bakery- I'm more of a restaurant gal. If you hv a restaurant you're welcome to add me there. Good luck
    Thx!

Banned
    I invited u on RS...ur place is incredible! Wow!

Banned
    Ok so the night b4 I made overnight 67,144 this was with my first picture. Then with the second pic when I changed my layout for last night I made 79,996. So that's a little increase. Now I changed my layout again....closer to fecs layout.....here it is.....does this look right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    Ok so the night b4 I made overnight 67,144 this was with my first picture. Then with the second pic when I changed my layout for last night I made 79,996. So that's a little increase. Now I changed my layout again....closer to fecs layout.....here it is.....does this look right?

Oops meant I made 74,976 overnight last night......the other number was from RS last night. Anyway also wanted to mention this was in a 10 1/2 hour period. So is that good?

lin77, i just wonder if your cash register is too far from the door.....i am assuming that since everyone needs to go to the cash register first, this layout creates extra steps and some back tracking, depending on where any particular customer sits. Just a thought, i am definitely no expert!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    lin77, i just wonder if your cash register is too far from the door.....i am assuming that since everyone needs to go to the cash register first, this layout creates extra steps and some back tracking, depending on where any particular customer sits. Just a thought, i am definitely no expert!

I have 2 doors one right by the cashier......should I remove the other door?

I have 2 doors one right by the cashier......should I remove the other door?
    Sorry, lol, i just noticed the 2nd door. I only saw the one not by the cash register. My guess is that as long as you just use the door by the c.r. it should be fine. but if people come in the second door, they will have further to walk to the cash register. again, sorry, i totally didn't notice the 2nd door!

Everyone seems to get different results. I tried 1 and 2 and 3 doors/cash registers, with really basic designs that wasted no steps, and it didn't seem to increase my profits compared to letting people wander all over the place. Very frustrating. Now I am using 3, with two doors set up to have seats all as close as possible. Then for the third door, people have more room. Hopefully a good mix of practicality and design.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    Sorry, lol, i just noticed the 2nd door. I only saw the one not by the cash register. My guess is that as long as you just use the door by the c.r. it should be fine. but if people come in the second door, they will have further to walk to the cash register. again, sorry, i totally didn't notice the 2nd door!

Everyone seems to get different results. I tried 1 and 2 and 3 doors/cash registers, with really basic designs that wasted no steps, and it didn't seem to increase my profits compared to letting people wander all over the place. Very frustrating. Now I am using 3, with two doors set up to have seats all as close as possible. Then for the third door, people have more room. Hopefully a good mix of practicality and design.

Thx. I will play around w/ 1 & 2 doors.

Thx. I will play around w/ 1 & 2 doors.
    Good luck. I can tell you that sales have definitely gone done lately though. I foyu find something that works well, let us know!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    I'm sorry it's not working for you- it's a shame, though I just read about " groovyruss" he makes ( so he said) over a million in one day- so it might be worth your while to explore that avenue. And in regards to the " feeding trough" lol, go have a looksy at mine, it's decorated to the nines- I see what you're saying about fecs- but he never really cared much for pretty designs- but I do. That's another thing I really liked about his table and chair design- the fact that I only have to have a small part of my restaurant allocated to making money and serving customers means the rest of the area can be used solely for pretty designs and you don't have to worry about moving this and moving that to allow customers to get to the tables. I've asked groovyruss to explain how his works, because if it's true, I'll be shifting my design to that.
    Fecsuper's reverse engineering was fabulous!!!! Even if you don't like the specific design, the principles apply.

I made a really classy "trough" area to get food sold, and I keep an area that is the fun part to decorate. When I have been working on recipes that take a while, and I'm worried food will run out, I open the cool part to slow things a bit.

If you are concerned the money isn't as it was, consider the items being sold as they vary per each plate.

I used to get frusterated, so I came to the forums for help, now I come back to pass along the cool things others have helped me with. :-)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast