Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Decreased Profit Sales....Really Bad!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm do glad you're happy with it- and yours looks great!! You did a great job. * passes on a gold medal*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    I'm do glad you're happy with it- and yours looks great!! You did a great job. * passes on a gold medal*

I will post in the morning what my profits were overnight with fecs layout.

But if last night I made 74, 976 in a 10 1/2 hr period would that x2 be just about what I would make in a 24 hr period? Cuz 74,976 x2 is....149,952. What's the Max u can make in 24 hrs?

Rhino Keeper
    How many counters of what kind of food will affect pricing. If you have 10,000 red velvet cakes, vs brownies will affect your coins earned not your volume sold. Just more food for thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I reread an earlier question already addressing food types.

Mine, honestly are probably still a combo of low and high grade coin earners. I think I check in at no more than 8 hours of last play (am check) and my best numbers have been in the 65,000-69,000 range. Try to balance long & short term cooking to get $ and gems, as well as profits.

LOL Sheesh these posts should count as resumes! There are a lot of smart people out here! ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    I make 158422 per 24 hrs in restaurant- but I'm sure when I had my bakery going it was a little bit more. No idea why but I make the same amount if I'm selling French toast vrs mushrooms. Either way I do believe this is the best profit- but in saying that if anyone else makes more.. Tell me pls.

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb

I make 158422 per 24 hrs in restaurant- but I'm sure when I had my bakery going it was a little bit more. No idea why but I make the same amount if I'm selling French toast vrs mushrooms. Either way I do believe this is the best profit- but in saying that if anyone else makes more.. Tell me pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I will post in the morning what my profits were overnight with fecs layout.

But if last night I made 74, 976 in a 10 1/2 hr period would that x2 be just about what I would make in a 24 hr period? Cuz 74,976 x2 is....149,952. What's the Max u can make in 24 hrs?
    Search for T-Design and you will find more examples of increased profits with an effective layout and better food choices. Sehana posted a great chart in excel to help with food choices. Make sure you choose foods that earn 4 coins per serving in order to see the greatest consistent profit.

Quoted from fecsuper post - The Most Efficient RS Design, I could MATH.

YES!!!, with only 19 seats, you EARN the MAXIMUM of 45,000 plates a day
    Now with +4 plates in RS, you can earn a maximum of $180,000 dairy.

This small design, will suffice to earn all the possible MONEY, consume the maximum PLATES, and RUN FASTER on your RS. 100% satisfaction Guarantee!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks artsy- but that's the one we are using. But.. If you find anything better let me know- some guy the other day said he makes 1 million a day. But I find that one hard to swallow- I did however go and check out his design and he had 6 doors and a very small area for tables and chairs just inside each one- so I guess...it's possible.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks artsy- but that's the one we are using. But.. If you find anything better let me know- some guy the other day said he makes 1 million a day. But I find that one hard to swallow- I did however go and check out his design and he had 6 doors and a very small area for tables and chairs just inside each one- so I guess...it's possible.
    I want to see the groovyruss design. Where can I see it and learn more?

Rhino Keeper
    I Just popped over to his place in bakery and asked him if he would come on here and explain it in further detail- I don know what part of the world he's in so he could be asleep. Anyway I've put the offer on the table. I can't, For the life of me remember which thread he was talking in, do you know?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry it's not working for you- it's a shame, though I just read about " groovyruss" he makes ( so he said) over a million in one day- so it might be worth your while to explore that avenue. And in regards to the " feeding trough" lol, go have a looksy at mine, it's decorated to the nines- I see what you're saying about fecs- but he never really cared much for pretty designs- but I do. That's another thing I really liked about his table and chair design- the fact that I only have to have a small part of my restaurant allocated to making money and serving customers means the rest of the area can be used solely for pretty designs and you don't have to worry about moving this and moving that to allow customers to get to the tables. I've asked groovyruss to explain how his works, because if it's true, I'll be shifting my design to that.

gross profit is just over a million. lol you need to subtract the cost of ingredients. I also only gross that much with red velvet cake.
    I rarely cook red velvet cake because although the gross profit is huge the net profit is low because of 2 factors. The cost of ingredients
    is high and the time to bake is high. I can make more profit with other recipes faster since i only have 48 ovens. One of my nbrs
    has 100 ovens HE/SHE can crank out red velvet cake fast enough to eliminate the time factor.

For me currently ginger bread cookies is the best money maker.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast