Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Level 100

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterWolff View Post
    ok the top 2 day xp food is peking duck but lets run the math if you wanted to get the most think stuffed mushrooms it takes 1 day and 240 for two days is 480 beats 340 for two days so 1680 a week now I have 44 stoves so thats almost 74,000 a week averages to about 332 months so thats about 27 years,lol so basicaly you need alot of appliances about 60-80 stoves cooking the top xp foods
    Can't see myself lasting to 100. I'll be in a retirement home collecting my pensionbook.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterWolff View Post
    i spent a few min going over the food stats and even at 100 stoves cooking stuffed mushrooms every day it will still take 12 plus years but yes you can reach it
    Yes it is possible to get there but the logical side of it, would you see yourself in 12+ years still playing it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kjflex View Post
    I made it to level 99 fairly easily. After level 95 or 96 you need 400,000 XP points to reach the next level UNTIL level 99. To move from level 99 to level 100 you need to earn over 8 million XP points. I can really say I don't know if I have the patience to keep at it for a year with little or no "reward" at the end Discouraging!
    You only need 8 million? i need 100 million xp!

Ok all ive heard is once I got to level 96 the experience goes way up when you get there. Well I'm now at level 98 and each level I have gotten to was still only like 18 k to next level I'm at around 14 k to get to level 99 why did it not go up for me?????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123