Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 100

Executive Chef

Level 100

I rally don't get it how do people do it a new level 100 person

Rhino Keeper
    Well we all know how the first one got there- but honestly I'm with you mattyboo- it's a long haul to get there.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it's not worth spending thousands ( yes THOUSANDS) on gems just to get to that level. You don't get anything for achieving it, not even the feeling of achievement because where is the s**** and hard work in spending money? If we were rewarded with an extra expansion, or something else for getting there that would be different!

Farm Supplier
    people spend thousands on restaurant story? Surely you could reach level 100 without money, just time. Hoping to get there one day (currently level 96 and I've been playing for about a year).

Executive Chef
    Yeah. The first person we know of to reach 100 has I think every single box item and gem decoration that exists. I'm not saying they didn't spend a lot of time playing, they obviously would have had to, even with gems.

im at level 96 and trust me it is hard im slowly getting to 97 but then i got to get to 98 ect ect -.-

Host(ess)
    I made it to level 99 fairly easily. After level 95 or 96 you need 400,000 XP points to reach the next level UNTIL level 99. To move from level 99 to level 100 you need to earn over 8 million XP points. I can really say I don't know if I have the patience to keep at it for a year with little or no "reward" at the end Discouraging!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snubbly View Post
    people spend thousands on restaurant story? Surely you could reach level 100 without money, just time. Hoping to get there one day (currently level 96 and I've been playing for about a year).

Yes, there are quite a few people that are financially capable to spend however much on these games. It may be possible without spending money (or at least a lot of it), but for the few that are at level 100, it's obvious that they spent quite a lot to get there.

Executive Chef
    I'm gonna keep going I buy gems but not a ridiculous amount

New Resident

No kidding!

I made It to level 99 fairly easily within 10 months and I wasn't playing completely seriously that entire time. But to get to level 100 is gonna be another 10 months! It's better be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by kjflex View Post
    I made it to level 99 fairly easily. After level 95 or 96 you need 400,000 XP points to reach the next level UNTIL level 99. To move from level 99 to level 100 you need to earn over 8 million XP points. I can really say I don't know if I have the patience to keep at it for a year with little or no "reward" at the end Discouraging!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast