Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Mistmoth Dragon- RELISTED

After months of trying before it was discontinued and another 23 days of nonstop breeding after she came back, I did it!!! I finally got my mistmoth. I am so incredibly excited. She's so beautiful. Now, I'm at level 104 so next focus should probably be on going back to trying for a diamond...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arabesque0128 View Post
    After months of trying before it was discontinued and another 23 days of nonstop breeding after she came back, I did it!!! I finally got my mistmoth. I am so incredibly excited. She's so beautiful. Now, I'm at level 104 so next focus should probably be on going back to trying for a diamond...
    Good luck! I also wanted to her to come back to the game, and the best is that she is currently an "unlimited" dragon! Hope they do this with her other dragon next to (Forestfire) as many people want him back...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vicovideshotmail View Post
    Good luck! I also wanted to her to come back to the game, and the best is that she is currently an "unlimited" dragon! Hope they do this with her other dragon next to (Forestfire) as many people want him back...
    I have not high hopes for him to stay. I am working on getting mistmoth as fast as I can...

Executive Chef
    Right now I'm so darn sick of mismoths. I've had about 4 as a fail, and it frustrated me to no end because, seriously, WRONG SUPER RARE YOU STUPID GAME!!! I want a mask dragon! MASK I TELL YOU!! *sobs*

At least it's only a 12-hour fail. Stupid luck dragons grumble grumble.

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying for a deep dragon and bred night and water and ended up with a mistmoth on my first try. I swear I only get the super rare dragons when I dont purposely do it

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying for Darksteel but got a Mistmoth using Metal and Lotus. It's a little bittersweet since I would rather have the Darksteel but since I don't have a Mistmoth, I'm glad to add it into my dragon collection. Good luck to those who are trying for this dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    They put it back to make black element breeding more difficult, again. It's a bad thing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Right now I'm so darn sick of mismoths. I've had about 4 as a fail, and it frustrated me to no end because, seriously, WRONG SUPER RARE YOU STUPID GAME!!! I want a mask dragon! MASK I TELL YOU!! *sobs*

There, there dearest. *pats your back* It's all gonna be ok.....

Rhino Keeper
    I got one as a fail trying for Dark Metal. Was quite happy about that fail since I missed out on them the first time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post

and now two more mismoths back to back trying for mask. seriously. i keep getting mismoths, lucks, wizards, got ONE athletic (my poor little heart) and no mask.