Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistmoth Dragon- RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    my large black habitat went up recently to 3.6 million so check your market to make sure the cost hasn't increased.
    Mine still on 2mil. Thought, I miss 3 removed dragon already.

Rhino Keeper
    How was this posted in july last year when we were only very recently (a_week or two tops) notified via ds this was going to be removed..?
    Is there something wrong with the date of this thread or was this really known since last year?

Rhino Keeper
    There is nothing wrong with this thread.. misthmoth was released when this thread started and nobody knew it was gonna be removed year after.. TL removes dragons and gives us a little time to get them
    before they are gone. We don't know which dragon is next to go...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by holly_angel View Post
    How was this posted in july last year when we were only very recently (a_week or two tops) notified via ds this was going to be removed..?
    Is there something wrong with the date of this thread or was this really known since last year?
    The thread title gets updated as the status of the dragon changes. So when it's known that its become limited and will be removed the title has LIMITED added. Once it's removed it's changed to REMOVED
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

The Removal of the Mistmoth Dragon

I, along with many others are very upset at the removal of the Mistmoth Dragon. Why??? It is evetyone's favorite? I have spent the last month, (and hundreds of dollars) repeatedly trying to breed this dragon. It is the ONLY one I really wanted. I guess now i can Stop wasting my money and time on a stupid game. I am at level 63, my island name is Phuket, and my StormID is bluegirl8357. We should at least have been given more advance notice - I probably would have paid the gold to just buy the four I wanted. I have bred at least 20 to 25 times and never got it, and knowing that I never CAN, has taken all the fun out of the game. I think you will lose a LOT of players over this ridiculous decision.

Farm Supplier
    I managed to get one on my second attempt before it expired so I'm happy.

Farm Supplier
    I got one trying to get coral! Lol
    (When I first evolved my magic dragon)
    That was a loooonng time ago

My best friend from school who also has dragon story had squillions of failed attempts until finally, the egg came about an hour before it got removed. Stroke of luck

Executive Chef
    Anyone else seeing this in their market?

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Yep. Great it's back but tough time too since many are trying to go for all the Halloween dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Yup and it's showing up under featured section. Glad I already had this one, tons of stuff to get right now.