Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistmoth Dragon- RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miget411 View Post
    I got my Mistmoth with night - aether both level 10 on my 2nd attempt while trying for a deep.
    i also found the easiest way to get a mistmoth was to try for the black hybrids.

I got one! Blew about 100 gold speeding up Wizards and Nights, and ran into so many Corals, but I got one I have many neighbors who are trying for them too, and I really hope they have good luck with this... or that TL wakes up and realizes what a bad choice it is to remove Mistmoth in the first place.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    i also found the easiest way to get a mistmoth was to try for the black hybrids.
    Agreed - I tell friends to try black x purple. I've gotten quite a lot of them with this combo.

So my lost shot for a mistmoth, and guess what, I breed my 4th NIGHT in a row unless the DragonGods blessed me with a Darkangel which I highly doubt.......

I just got it with Aether and Night!!
    I also got Deep and Atlantis while trying (I tried different combinations).
    But I spent 123 gold

Fashion Designer
    When you don't want these dragons, they just keep popping up, and when they are to be removed it seem that TL makes them harder to get.

Banned
    Congrats to all who got and and good luck in the last four hours on gtetting it for those who hadn't/. :I

Executive Chef
    What's the best way to get mistmoth? I have blue and purple dragons on level 6, I am only at level 15...Should I level up my dragons quickly using my gold or the levels doesn't matter? I want this pretty purple dragon so much...:"(

Rhino Keeper
    Level doesn't matter, only luck.
    I've just bred mine with Poison and Water (4th try at all, and 1st with this combo)
    If you have only Magic and Water and free gold to spend maybe you should try them in boosted breeding (it increases chance if getting rares)

Fashion Designer
    time to kiss mistmoth goodbye! Goodbye mistmoth!