Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistmoth Dragon- RELISTED

Executive Chef
    Hehe. I was trying for this dragon now with diamond + night. First try is 40 hrs Couldnt be anythin else than anubis which I dont have yet

New Resident
    game becomes annoying to me. I really want mistmoth, and I think I could not get it in these few days. I dont want ugly fairytail or cheshire. They are taking away great dragons and releasing instead ugly ones. If they will go on, I'll quit

Rhino Keeper
    Well I am super sad to see beautiful mistmoth go but I guess it was thanks to this that I now I have my very own beauty in my nest after many failed attempts in the past. Such a lovely egg. If only I could have had my chance to get her a sister.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    Well I am super sad to see beautiful mistmoth go but I guess it was thanks to this that I now I have my very own beauty in my nest after many failed attempts in the past. Such a lovely egg. If only I could have had my chance to get her a sister.
    Congrats. Who is his sister?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Congrats. Who is his sister?
    Aether?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Aether?
    I was thinking that too. But they said 'had the chance' and isn't aether still around?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I was thinking that too. But they said 'had the chance' and isn't aether still around?
    You know, I didn't even read all of her post lol I just saw yours then looked at hers, saw the words Mistmoth and her sister and thought of Aether.

Rhino Keeper
    Why such beautiful dragons are have to disappear? Will try to breed until it's gone. First try with Genie and Water is Mist fail...

Wish me luck! I really want this dragon...got 12h breeding now. Am so excited. If it isn't mistmoth,fear i'm getting heart attack then...

Rhino Keeper
    I tried for this just then and got a 14hr.. night elf or illusion not a bad fail. But don't want to miss out on this one sigh

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast