Thread: summer fun boutique contest

New Resident

Red face summer fun boutique contest

Hi! i am hosting a boutique contest. The theme is summer fun. to enter reply to this thread with your storm8 id and boutique name. then add me on fashion story ( my ID is mns227 ). i will not accept new contestants after july 6th and you must have your boutique ready by july 10th. i will announce the winning contestants on my fashion story wall on july 11th. Good luck and happy shopping!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mns227 View Post
    Hi! i am hosting a boutique contest. The theme is summer fun. to enter reply to this thread with your storm8 id and boutique name. then add me on fashion story ( my ID is mns227 ). i will not accept new contestants after july 6th and you must have your boutique ready by july 10th. i will announce the winning contestants on my fashion story wall on july 11th. Good luck and happy shopping!
    Oh and one more thing! When you finish designing your boutique leave a message on my fashion story wall

interested in the Summer Fun contest. storm ID 4chunia. boutique name is Simply Yours. thanks. I have requested to be ur neighbor

New Resident
    My id is adgreat.. n my boutuque name is fashion