Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous!

Banned

Ridiculous!

I love the idea that TL wanted to try something new. And it really is great! Graphics are wonderful, too. The only catch:

GET RID OF ENERGY!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!!

What is the point? I mean you guys are SO GREEDY! Why do you want our money so badly!? It's bad enough that in all of the other games you make us spend gems! Can you just leave it out of ONE GAME? IS IT THAT HARD? I'M SO MAD!!! Get rid of gems and energy. Then I will continue playing. I'm not waiting an hour and a half so I can play after my five tries!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-02-12 at 04:54 PM. Reason: edit as per member request

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I think energy is a good concept, but that it should renew more quickly once it's at 0 - maybe speed up to 2 1/2 mins from 0-1, then take longer again.

Rhino Keeper
    Then don't play- lots of people including myself have made it through with no purchases- god sake it's a free game mate- what more do you want- I suppose you'd like free gems as well!! This makes ME mad- people complaining about a free game- geez businesses still need to make money ya know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Then don't play- lots of people including myself have made it through with no purchases- god sake it's a free game mate- what more do you want- I suppose you'd like free gems as well!! This makes ME mad- people complaining about a free game- geez businesses still need to make money ya know.
    I know what you are talking about, but have you played TL's other games? They have gem traps, causing you to either spend them, or buy them. I've spent almost $1,000 (literally) total in their games. Not each, but in all of them. 13, besides this one. This is why I'm asking, can they just leave it out of one game? My point of view is different than yours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    I think energy is a good concept, but that it should renew more quickly once it's at 0 - maybe speed up to 2 1/2 mins from 0-1, then take longer again.
    Alright, as long as they could lower the amount of time, than I guess it would be OK.

Having energy *for me* is a great thing.

I LOVE Bubble Mania. I play it every night before bed, until I run out of energy.

If I didn't have an energy limit... I would never sleep. O.O
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    I did play a very similar game on the Nintendo DS, loved it!
    Solution: unlimited energy, purchase app for $5. I wouldn't mind paying a small amount for a great little game.

If TL would have say a monthly "subscription" fee to their other games which means unlimited access to all their gem items in their updates in that 1 month, I'm sure there will be lots of takers. Much better than the concept of boxes, you get exactly what you want.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post

I LOVE Bubble Mania. I play it every night before bed, until I run out of energy.

I couldn't have said it better CD. Very addicting!

Rhino Keeper
    If I didn't have an energy limit... I would never sleep. O.O[/QUOTE]

Lol- same here.. Or eat.. Or feed the kids... Waiting for energy to build up is an imperative part of keeping my non gaming life rolling along.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post

I agree except for playing right before bed. I did that the first night but all night long I was seeing bubbles bouncing around then I would wake up.....OH that is the next thing I need to try to beat the level.
    I now play right after dinner, then try to watch a little TV before bed. lol
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast