Thread: More bubbles please

Rhino Keeper

More bubbles please

Whens TL putting more levels to bubble mania?
    And who wants more?

I do.

Rhino Keeper
    This is a restaurant there'd, not bubble mania

Rhino Keeper
    I've asked kooky to move it. Sorry boss. Lol

Fashion Designer
    What is the highest lvl at the moment? I don't know if i want new lvls

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Limaxa View Post
    What is the highest lvl at the moment? I don't know if i want new lvls
    The highest level is 60. Im so addicted to this game now- and I've gone back and played lots- id love some new ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    The highest level is 60. Im so addicted to this game now- and I've gone back and played lots- id love some new ones.
    Ouh ok then i want new lvls too ;D

Banned
    I want new levels I'm bored trying to get 3 stars in all levels..... Still need 13 more stars.... Has anyone gotten 3 stars in all levels?

I'm positive that there will definitely be more levels in the future, since there are so many players enjoying the game, but it does take time for the game designs to design clever levels that will challenge the best of you.

Do you have any suggestions for new item power-ups? I know it would definitely be easier to design new levels if there are more power-ups available. I can definitely forward any suggestions you may have to the game designers so they can keep churning out more levels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    I'm positive that there will definitely be more levels in the future, since there are so many players enjoying the game, but it does take time for the game designs to design clever levels that will challenge the best of you.

Do you have any suggestions for new item power-ups? I know it would definitely be easier to design new levels if there are more power-ups available. I can definitely forward any suggestions you may have to the game designers so they can keep churning out more levels.
    Can you ask the how is it we earn gems in the game? I have earned maybe 3 but don't know how..... I've gotten 3 stars in most levels so I know it's not by getting 3 stars in the level.